*sigh*

Status
Not open for further replies.
I disagree, I think when nobody at suicide forum even replies to your posts, you're at rock bottom...whichi s exactly what is happening to me...I think I'll got take a nap now or else I might do something destructive...

Y
it's a bad place to be, definitely. when you're not though it's the greatest feeling ever! :D

and you can tell us how you feel. you'd be suprised...

smackh2o

SF Supporter
Hey Sammie. I've been trying to get hold of you. Please come back to chat or msn. As I said, you've been suffering too long with no ears to listen, you've got to talk about it for yourself.

B

black_rose_13

Sammie hun, i no its really hard to talk, but no that there are loads of people here who want to help and listen, so when you feel able to and ready, we are all here for you :hug: xx

smackh2o

SF Supporter
I've said this to someone else recently and it might just work well. You've come a long way with all this suffering and looked at from lots of different angles. You must be almost experienced with it all. Maybe all you need now is to wipe it all clean and start again. Start from scratch. Tell your story from scratch to us and we WILL listen.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Please Donate to Help Keep SF Running

Total amount
$70.00
Goal
$255.00