Discussion in 'Suicidal Thoughts and Feelings' started by John6491, Jun 27, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. John6491

John6491 Well-Known Member

I really want to give up right now... everything is fucking shit and i don't want to see anymore of it... my g/f broke up with me. My dad is fucking yelling at me for every fucking little stupid thing and im really fucking tired of having to deal with any of this shit. I just want to fucking kill myself no one will even miss me or know i even died.. if they do know i died they will be happy so they dont have a fuck up like me around them anymore.. :sad:
    i don't even know why i am posting this no one gives a shit... :dry:
  2. RainbowChaser

RainbowChaser Well-Known Member

3. Gabelle

Gabelle Member

i feel for ya, man. hang in there...wait...no...bad metaphor...just try to stay positive. i'm sure you can get another girlfriend? And yelling parents suck, we should start a campaign against them:rolleyes::smile:
  4. winston

winston Well-Known Member

Hope you can feel better somehow, mate.
  5. Honestly, I would be devastated if I came to find out that you killed yourself. You deserve for things to get better and I know that, as hard as it is, give it some time. Find something, anything to hold on to...you don't deserve to die! Take care of yourself and be safe! :hug:
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.