Discussion in 'Rants, Musings and Ideas' started by Shadowplay, Jul 14, 2007.

1. Shadowplay

Shadowplay Staff Alumni

Oh misery how thou doth suit me.
    Not that it matters, but I haven't seen the most important person in my life for fucking weeks. how many, oh i forgot bc I'm such a big piece of shit.
    I SAY I'd give anything to be happy, but would I really? no. there is a comfort in the misery, as much as i hate it feels right somehow.

here I am bitching for no reason again oh well wtf. some one hit me in the face and say: "OMG SHUT THE FUCK UP."
    please someone, anyone?
  2. White Dove

White Dove Well-Known Member

i will not hit you..

but what i will do is...

3. Spearmint

Spearmint Well-Known Member

I'm doing this for your own good.
    :whack: Kurtz, "OMG SHUT THE FUCK UP." :tongue: :rolleyes:

But, seriously.
    It does matter. You aren't a piece of shit, and you shouldn't talk down to yourself, as tempting as it is. :dunno: There is some comfort in misery, probably because that's what you've felt for a while, and you're comfortable feeling like that. And you aren't bitching for no reason. You hardly ever bitch. :rolleyes:
    I'm here if you need anything. x x.
  4. Terry

Terry Antiquities Friend Staff Alumni

Why have you not seen her in weeks hun :eek:hmy:

:hug: you can always drone in me ear..good for my insomnia :laugh:

Seriously hun, anytime you need to, I'll listen :hug:
  5. Vitreledonellidae

Vitreledonellidae Well-Known Member

Aww hun :hug: , you've got the right to see her. If she wont let you, I'm going to kidnap her for you :eek:hmy: Try to contact them and make an appointment. Even better would it be if you could get her a day or something every week. I hope you will see her soon again. I know how much you love her. And btw this isnt bitching, you never bitch.