*sigh*

Status
Not open for further replies.
S

Stupid Muppet

I think I've come to the conclusion that I can't do a damn thing right. Well, maybe the suicide thing eventually, but the fact that it's taking practice is more than annoying.

I've been told, time and time over, not to try to talk to people in chat when I start getting like this, but to talk to people I trust on MSN or whatever. The people I want to talk to don't seem to be on either, and no-one's really talking in chat anyway. So I'm writting this (which probably won't be answered by anyone I know) and practicing my shot glass technique, so that next time I might actually manage to do a decent amount of damage to myself. Or maybe just learn to drink whisky quickly and forget all this stuff. Forget everything. And then hopefully people can forget that I ever lived.

I've only ever caused pain here, I know this now, which is why I'm not posting under my username right now. I guess I deserve to go unsupported really. I deserve eveything that's happened to me. I deserve this death.

B

Blackness

stop talking like that, you know its not true.
People here do care.
People here do answer threads.
We dont need threats to reply either.
And no everyone one choose is always right, it's just how things are.

R

Robin

Problem that folks with depression have is that they constantly judge themselves at the worst end of the scale. I'm not saying everyone here is an angel, none of us are by a longshot but chances are very few of us, if any, deserve to be labelled most hated and most wanted dead.

I'm sure you have your plus points and maybe chat isn't the most conducive at bringing out the best in you but then that just means you need to concentrate on the areas where you shine..

S

Stupid Muppet

You have never caused me pain. :hug:
I probably have at some point :sad:

stop talking like that, you know its not true.
People here do care.
People here do answer threads.
We dont need threats to reply either.
And no everyone one choose is always right, it's just how things are.
Wow, so now talking about how I feel and what I'm reverting to right now is deemed a threat? That's nice...

Problem that folks with depression have is that they constantly judge themselves at the worst end of the scale. I'm not saying everyone here is an angel, none of us are by a longshot but chances are very few of us, if any, deserve to be labelled most hated and most wanted dead.
Well, I guess I'm not "most wanted dead", but there are alot of people who wish I'd get it over with, me included.

I'm sure you have your plus points and maybe chat isn't the most conducive at bringing out the best in you but then that just means you need to concentrate on the areas where you shine..
Of which I have none, and you know it :sad:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Please Donate to Help Keep SF Running

Total amount
$145.00
Goal
$255.00