Discussion in 'Rants, Musings and Ideas' started by Spearmint, Sep 3, 2007.

1. Spearmint

Spearmint Well-Known Member

I don't know why I'm bothering to rant where you guys can reply to it, but meh. (None of this is talking about anyone from here..)

I'm just really, like..I don't know..
    Sick of feeling.
    Sick of hurting.
    Just sick of everything.
    I'm mostly sick of my mom physically grabbing my arms and looking for new marks and then screaming at me because I "disappointed, and made her upset."
    It's like...Mom, you're upset? You're disappointed?
    The other day, she goes. "I'm sick of you wearing long sleeves."
    Are you, Mom? I'm sick of wearing long sleeves, you know..You're sick of it? Try being the one who has to wear them. :dry:

I get blamed for so much.
    I do so little.
    Yeah, sometimes, I'll let my mouth get the best of me, and I'll say something that I know will get me in trouble, but that's rarely..
    Just like..
    My brother, treats me as a punching bag.
    My mom, treats me as a punching bag.
    My dad, treats me as a punching bag.
    Like, what the fuck.
    And then my dad is supposed to stop drinking today. :rofl: Yeah, right, that's going to happen. And if it does, he's going to get angry a lot easier..

AND THEN. My fucking geometry teacher was making fun of people who self harm with some girl in the class. What the fuck is that..I mean, obviously he doesn't know I do it, but still...Aren't people supposed to have tact, about things like that? :unsure:

Ugh...I just..I don't know.
    Sorry for wasting your time.
  2. ~PinkElephants~

~PinkElephants~ Senior member

Listen Jess
    You do not deserve teh shit you have to deal with at home, from your mom, dad or brother. They are heartless for treating you like they do. You deserve so much more than that.

As for that idiotic teacher he should have more tact, but as shown he's another clueless jackass in this world. He's too clueless to even know what the hell SI'ing is about, too clueless to even give a shti to figure it out. I would have given him a piece of my mind if i could have.

I'm sorry that your parent's have been so harsh lately...if there's anything i can do PM me or MSN me. :hug:
  3. The_Discarded

The_Discarded Staff Alumni

That's not cool. :sad: Sorry you've gotta deal with that shit. You shouldn't have to. :mad: You don't deserve it at all. You're strong for putting up with it and being able to hang in there. I admire you lots. You've got only a few more years and then you can have your freedom, and, perhaps, your peace. I hope your parents soon realize what they're putting you through and stop being so heartless.

:hug: In the meantime, you know where to find me if you need me. :wub:

And sausage, tell that teacha shuddup. :dry:
  4. *dilligaf*

*dilligaf* Staff Alumni

:hug: :hug: :hug:

hun i dont know what to say, but im here if you would like to talk x
  5. Snowman

Snowman Well-Known Member

Jess :arms:
    I agree with all the replies above :yes: you don't deserve all this
    and.. :whack: your teacher
  6. Spearmint

:hug: Thanks, all of you. <3 xxxxxxxxx.
  7. Vitreledonellidae

Vitreledonellidae Well-Known Member

aww jess :hug:
    I dont really know what to say, sorry
    you dont deserve al of this :hug:
    they shouldnt treat you like that
    wish i could do something
    but im just one of those cleuless jackass idiots too
    I made jokes with friends about selfharm
    dont know why, probly so they wont find out about me
    people say and do stupid things
    not that thats a good excuse >.<
    and you never waste our time
    big hug :hug:
  8. Spearmint

:hug: Thanks Julie(you need a nickname. :laugh:) <3 (I've made jokes about it too, but not the way he was making it..Like, this was just wrong.)
  9. Vitreledonellidae

Vitreledonellidae Well-Known Member

ok, i guess i know what you mean >.<
    i will kick him between his legs for you
  10. Spearmint

:laugh: Hahahaha, yay.
  11. ybt

ybt Guest

You can report the teacher...
  12. ~PinkElephants~

~PinkElephants~ Senior member

Sadly in the world today, yes you can report a teacher but when it comes to student against teacher(s) the authority usually wins.
  13. Spearmint

And what would reporting the teacher accomplish? Nothing..Plus then everyone would know I self injure, so, no thanks.
  14. ybt

ybt Guest

I believe schools are required by law to keep a confidentiality agreement...