Discussion in 'Mental Health Disorders' started by ~PinkElephants~, Apr 10, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. ~PinkElephants~

~PinkElephants~ Senior member

I don't know if this belongs here so please feel free to move it if it doesn't.

I don't know what I'm doing really. I'm sitting here and just drinking water. My body is hungry, but I don't want to eat. I don't want to put food in my mouth because I will inevitably make myself sick. It's not like I have this huge gripe with food, food is nice, maybe too nice and there lies the problem. Once I pick up one thing, I continue to eat and I don't stop. I've been on weight watchers for awhile and I feel at a stand still. I feel like I've accomplished nothing with it and just want to give up.

In my mind I don't have a eating disorder. I'm neither anorexic or bulimic. I think I have a very unhealthy relationship with food. I think that's obvious. I'm by no means skinny. I'm overweight and I know that. I also know just drinking water is starving myself of vitamins and proteins..etc...etc..etc.

I just don't know what to do anymore. It's like I'm stuck in my own personal hell, my own personal battle with food. If I eat I won't stop and if I don't eat I'll get sick....it's a no win situation with myself...and I hate it.
  2. Sa Palomera

Sa Palomera Well-Known Member

Hey Kells :hug:

I'm sorry I can't give you any advice here, as I do not have a healthy food-pattern at all, and my mind is empty at the moment, but I just wanted to say that I care and I wanted to send you a hug :hug:

3. savetoniqht

savetoniqht Well-Known Member

:sad: I'm sorry, Kells. :hug:
    I truly wish I had the right advice to give you, but I don't. All I can offer is support, but hopefully that is something. :hug:
  4. ~PinkElephants~

~PinkElephants~ Senior member

thanks est and mel.

been 2 days with little food. can't stomach food right now. had an english muffin and some ice cream on thursday. today just a bite of potatos so my father saw me eat something. I just drink water. i feel no desire to shovel in endless, pointless calories. i have no desire todo much so why bother eating as well.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.