Discussion in 'Help Me! I Need to Talk to Someone.' started by tintin, Feb 3, 2009.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. tintin

tintin Guest

Date is coming up.
    Unexpected circumstances are pushing me towards it.
    NO-ONE knows how I really feel.
    Death is all I can think about.
  2. mdmefontaine

mdmefontaine Antiquities Friend

i'm so sorry things are bad right now.
    i'm glad you reached out though...please don't do anything. please just hang on - and there is always a chance that things will get better. . . . please keep yourself safe :hug:
  3. fromthatshow

fromthatshow Staff Alumni

let us know how you really feel :hug:
  4. tintin

tintin Guest

I feel like.. there is no life left for me. Like this is all it is ever going to be and that there is no reason for continuing to fight. All my friends think I'm okay but all I keep thinking about is death and mum and her arms reaching out for me.
  5. andyc68

andyc68 Guest

hi becca, please don't give in hun, i know it doesn't look positive right now but i doubt it will remain like this forever, things have to change sometime?
    i wish there was something i could say or do to make things better for you, or at least make you smile.
    life isn't mapped out for us, if we want change then we have to do it ourselves even if it does seem hard.
    i havent really spoken to you much and i am sorry but i know that you are much loved here, let those of us who care about you support you thru this tough time.

take care
  6. Petal

Petal SF dreamer Staff Alumni SF Supporter

:hug: Becca,

You know I'm always here for you :hug:

You can get through this sweetie xx
  7. Hazel

Hazel SF & Antiquitie's Friend Staff Alumni

Becca, we are here and really can understand how you feel. Please keep reaching out and talking to us.

Lots of love and :hug:'s Hazel xx
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.