Discussion in 'Help Me! I Need to Talk to Someone.' started by UnwantedSoul, Feb 22, 2009.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. UnwantedSoul

UnwantedSoul Well-Known Member

Home alone, tonight, and I'm staring straight into the end; alcohol, pills, and my loyal blade. I wish I could be stronger.
  2. Danny Crooks

Danny Crooks Well-Known Member

I'm on your level, thats exactly the way i feel tonight as well. :(
    please be safe.
  3. UnwantedSoul

Honestly, it's no use. I'm trying to keep distracted, but I feel that before the night ends, I will no longer exist. I'm over life. I guess its just a matter of when I can get enough guts to give in once and for all.
  4. ~Claire

~Claire Well-Known Member

You're showing strength by posting here hun.

If you're seriously in danger then go to the ED & just ask to talk to the on call psychiatrist.

Have you thought about getting rid of the alcohol, pills & razors, just to make sure you don't have easy access to them?

Stay strong hun, we're here to help you through this.

:hug: Claire xx
  5. UnwantedSoul

No. I simply cannot. As I said, I'm not strong enough. I can't make it through this. I'm tired of no one listening and of all my pain. It hurts too much being alive. I'm so alone...Its selfish, I know, but I'm done. I can't go on anymore, it's not use.
  6. ~Claire

I'm listening hun :hug:.

Has anything happened tonight to make you feel this way?
  7. UnwantedSoul

Everything. I'm just a fuck up that's worthless. It's not worth explaining.=/ Thanks for being so nice, though..
  8. ~Claire

You're not a fuck up, or worthless.

I want to help. If it's easier you can PM me.

Claire xx
  9. Zetebi

Zetebi Member

Tell us what's going on, we can't help you if we don't know what's going on in your head...

10. ~Claire

Hope you're ok Becca xx
  11. mdmefontaine

mdmefontaine Antiquities Friend

are you ok? pm and talk to me. .. . i'll hang by you hun.. . . . .please do NOT hurt yourself. dont' take your beautiful light - from the world. . ..xx we will stick by you - - - promise. .. xxx
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.