sigh

Discussion in 'Suicidal Thoughts and Feelings' started by jane doe, Mar 17, 2009.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. jane doe

jane doe Well-Known Member

I thought self harm would keep me away from suicide, like it always has, but today i cant stop thinking how much i long for end it all. No specific reasons nothing has happened, its just me being myself again..sigh...

i dont even want to hurt myself, all i want is to go to sleep and remain asleep.

2. Angelo_91

Angelo_91 Well-Known Member

i wanna die too or in a more calming use of words, just rest in peace.

3. jane doe

u just reminded me of a poem i wrote years ago:
    "natural as breathing
    simple like the snow
    You´ve taking everything
    that once, belong to me
    You are always present in my thoughts
    and I, a fool who doesn´t understand anything
    i dedicated my entire life to you
    and that´s the way i knew you will answer my call
    taking away everithing from me
    taking away everyonewho ever loved me
    taking away...who i used to be
    and you let only a shadow
    of the happy woman i was once
    and this shadow
    walks lonely, drawning itself on tears
    this shadow is, may be, the memory of me
    but i just know
    this shadow wants the moon comes out
    so it can rest in peace at last"

4. Stranger1

Stranger1 Forum Buddy & Antiquities Friend

Hey Jane Doe,
    Have you tried writing down your thoughts?? Sometimes just getting them out and on paper helps you to better deal with them.. You can always go back and read them to compare where you were at and where you are today..
    If things get that bad to where you want to end it then go to the hospital and take your journal with you..See someone in mental health and let them read what you have wrote. You need help whether it be the hospital or at least see a therapist..Therapy can be very beneficial to you.. I hope you seek the help.. No one here wants to find out that you went thru with it..We would rather you keep posting here and finding support from the members..Take care!!

5. crookxshanks

crookxshanks Well-Known Member

im so sorry that your feeling this way. writing things down, talking them through can really help rather than taking it out on yourself. your a good person who doesnt deserve to be feeling this way and sometimes just leaning on someone for support can help x

6. mdmefontaine

mdmefontaine Antiquities Friend

jane doe, i'm sorry you are so low.

is there anything i can do to help? i'm here if you need to talk....always answer my pm's as soon as i can.....
    please try to think of reasons for being here, for choosing to live.

you give great support here - so obviously you are a caring person. don't think of taking your 'light', from the world. there is a place for you, and you have many years ahead to create the kind of life YOU want...:console:

7. Angelo_91

Angelo_91 Well-Known Member

Woah thats a pretty deep poem. You should be a lyricist or something, Im in a band with my friend(and we kinda suck but we practice everyday) and Id do a song with those lyrics anyday, but i wont since they are yours. Very inspiring words.

8. jane doe

ty for all the support, im feeling better today. Im glad im here to see all these caring people around :) :hug:

btw angelo, if u name me the song writter of that song u can use the lyrics :D

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.