sigh

Discussion in 'Rape and Abuse' started by jameslyons, May 17, 2009.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. jameslyons

jameslyons Well-Known Member

have to write therapist a letter talking about triggers for self destructive behaviors. figured i'd just end up copying some stuff i wrote here to give her an idea of whats going down.

anyhow. just had a horrible panic attack/flashback which brought me to the corner of my room, tucked in a fetal ball, crying and facing the wall. Argh! this shits annoying as hell.

2. shades

shades Staff Alumni

James, I know you've heard it all before including the following: I'm here for you if you want to send me a pm. I can't relate to your exact situation, but I'm a great listener.

Mike

3. jameslyons

thanks for the offer mike! I know myself though. i've learned how to get through nights like these--you think your body would be good enough to let you sleep but alas :(

So it's cutting and drinking for me. Yay recognize cause and effect of self-destructive behaviors :)

4. jameslyons

cut too fucking deep. wont stop bleeding; fuckin hell. faintish....feels like warm pee:( fine now

Last edited by a moderator: May 17, 2009
  5. wheresmysheep

wheresmysheep Staff Alumni

:hug: james, i wish i could say something that would take it all away. i'm here if you need anything

6. jameslyons

Thanks mike and emma.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.