1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

sigh

Discussion in 'Rape and Abuse' started by jameslyons, May 17, 2009.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. jameslyons

jameslyons Well-Known Member

have to write therapist a letter talking about triggers for self destructive behaviors. figured i'd just end up copying some stuff i wrote here to give her an idea of whats going down.

anyhow. just had a horrible panic attack/flashback which brought me to the corner of my room, tucked in a fetal ball, crying and facing the wall. Argh! this shits annoying as hell.

2. shades

shades Staff Alumni

James, I know you've heard it all before including the following: I'm here for you if you want to send me a pm. I can't relate to your exact situation, but I'm a great listener.

Mike

3. jameslyons

thanks for the offer mike! I know myself though. i've learned how to get through nights like these--you think your body would be good enough to let you sleep but alas :(

So it's cutting and drinking for me. Yay recognize cause and effect of self-destructive behaviors :)

4. jameslyons

cut too fucking deep. wont stop bleeding; fuckin hell. faintish....feels like warm pee:( fine now

Last edited by a moderator: May 17, 2009
  5. wheresmysheep

wheresmysheep Staff Alumni

:hug: james, i wish i could say something that would take it all away. i'm here if you need anything

6. jameslyons

Thanks mike and emma.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.