<sigh>

Discussion in 'I Have a Question...' started by *sparkle*, May 29, 2009.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. *sparkle*

*sparkle* Staff Alumni

I don't know why I'm bothering to write this - but sometimes I just feel surpluss to requirements? I don't feel very useful to anyone. I don't feel that I should talk about myself. And worst I just feel like I get in everybody's way :mellow:

Sorry - whinge over :(

2. *dilligaf*

*dilligaf* Staff Alumni

:hug:

You're not in anyone's way hun. And you are more than welcome to talk to me - about anything - any time you want to, you know that.

Love ya hun x

3. kenny

kenny Well-Known Member

Aww :hug:

You're not useless, nor do you get in anyone's way. You'll always be important to me :)

4. Abacus21

Abacus21 Staff Alumni

As Sam and Kenny have said - you're not in the way, and you're not useless - you're a good friend, and an interesting person :) :hug: Here if you want to talk. :)

5. Stranger1

Stranger1 Forum Buddy & Antiquities Friend

See, I'm not the only one who cares...How can you not love someone who hangs out of helicopters...lol...You know I am always here for you!!

6. *sparkle*

*sparkle* Staff Alumni

But Dad... it's so hard :sad: I am having a day or 2 of feeling totally lost. I don't even know why. And I have convinced myself that nobody really wants me and that they are just trying to be nice :s

Thanks joe, sam and kenny :hug: I'm sorry I'm not being very strong the last day or 2 :mellow:

7. Sadeyes

Sadeyes Staff Alumni

We all have days when we feel the weight of the world on us...that is why we have caring ppl around us to lift us up during these times...hope you are feeling better today...big hugs, J

8. plates

plates Well-Known Member

why do you need to be of use or be strong for other people?
    it must be a tiring life always trying to be 'useful' for others.

i hope you feel better soon. i used to feel like a pest, then i got rid of the people who made me feel like a pest and i enjoyed being a pest, being myself and not feeling unwanted. i'm not sure if the people around you are making you feel unwanted or maybe you just feel inadequate. but loads of people here seem to like you.

9. fromthatshow

fromthatshow Staff Alumni

:agreed: You don't always have to give if you're burnt out.

Besides that though, I think you are very useful around here and I certainly want you here. :love:
    :hug:

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.