Discussion in 'Suicidal Thoughts and Feelings' started by Anonymous11, Sep 30, 2009.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Anonymous11

Anonymous11 Member

I honestly don't know what to do i can't seem to find a purpose in life. It seems that I've honestly lost faith in everything. Nothing sounds appealing and when I think about what could make me happy I draw a blank. Sure im lonely lol would be nice to have be with someone but I don't think that would even help me. Out of all the girls I grew up with most of them are pregnant or are complete sluts that would sleep with anyone. The sad part is from my experience that seems to describe almost all girls now and thats really fucked up. I't makes me wonder what the hell happend to all the nice ones.

Also I've noticed that im always irritable sometimes when my parents talk to me about random stuff I get angry or annoyed for no apparent reason I don't understand it at all. My relationship with them has suffered a lot and I try and fix it but It just doesn't work im really getting fed up with this shit. I just feel like im standing still that nothing is ever gonna change or get better. I want to move out and get away but its impossible to get a job my brother is trying to get me on with him were he works but that probably wont happen for 3+ months. I dunno what the fuck to do im just getting so so so fed up with this shit. I've dealt with depression for as long as i can remember and for the last year or so I've been considering suicide and its always gets worst at night.. I don't know whats holding me back from doing it I've come close quite a few times but something I can't explain keeps me from doing it. I'm just so confused and tired of all this shit I don't know what to do I just really feel like ending it right now. :(
  2. sammakko

sammakko Banned Member

I do not know purpose of life either.
  3. Chargette

Chargette Well-Known Member

Welcome to SF. Keep posting here, it will help. Getting this out of yourself is a release and you'll find things that will work for you in our feedback.

Have you been to a doctor for your depression?
  4. Stranger1

Stranger1 Forum Buddy & Antiquities Friend

You need to see a shrink and he/she can evaluate you wether you need meds or not..One of my meds is for mood swings.. I know when I am not on it I can be a miserable SOB.. I get angry quick.. The med keeps me from going that far..Talk to your parents and let them know you need help..Keep posting here.. Don't be afraid to vent your anger here.. Thats why most of us have come here to vent our problems rather than letting them eat away at us.. Take care!!
  5. Doug1027

Doug1027 Active Member

This sounded like me years ago. I can tell you are young. Seek help before it is too late. Medicate yourself if you must.

6. Tam

Tam Well-Known Member

Hi Doug,

For what it's worth, I don't think many people have a purpose in life as such, although I think I know what you mean - to get that sense of something worth living for?

Stranger has a good point there - it's well worth trying to talk seriously and calmly to your parents about how you're feeling - even if they don't get it or don't seem to understand. I've often been amazed that I've been feeling really bad and to me it's so OBVIOUS that's something wrong, yet other people don't notice. That's more down to their not being able to mind read! What I think is obvious (surely they can tell by my face, my actions, my tone of voice etc) really isn't that obvious to others.

Do you think it would be an idea to say more to people here about what's happening, so you can get it clear in your head for talking to people in your life?

7. Anonymous11

Anonymous11 Member

I went to a therapist when I was younger he didnt put me on meds, although I dont remember much about it. At the moment I dont have Insurance or anything so I cant afford to go to a doctor or get perscriptions. Im 19 so In my state I cant be on my parents insurance plan anymore. I just seem to get mood swings alot I can be fine one minute but the next it just hits me and i feel like shit. I also have some anxiety issues like whenever someone invites me to go some were It really stresses me out and makes me feel like a nutt case.
  8. Tam

Tam Well-Known Member

Hmm sorry I addressed my post to the wrong person :red face:

Anon it was meant for you
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.