*Sigh*

Status
Not open for further replies.
I wish I was dead so bad right now, is life really worth living if its going to be a misery, its like running a misery business (Paramore) All I have ever wanted is to be happy filled with joy and not left in saddening despair. Day by day, I wonder why the heck am I still alive. I have my plans all the equipment I need and got my letters saying fuck the world to everyone who has caused me pain. If I was a sculpture, I would be alive inside but dead on the outside. I think I have just about had enough of life, I no longer no the meaning of it. I just want to be happy live in peace in the hands of Allah.

If I was to die young I would shower my loveliness amongst all the good and bad in the world want the world to live equally and not fight what ever there religion or skin color, we are all equal inside I wish people would realize that. Not all Muslims are terrorist, terrorist may have Muslims names but does not make them Muslims.

Coping with bullying and constant teasing day by day is hard enough then coming on the internet getting teased more makes my life a lot harder, I've been through so much and am going through a lot more. I self harm for the sake of the pain in my body, make myself sick so I can loose more weight, I'm fed up of being judged by people who DO NOT even no me barely enough!!!

I've always wondered if it was possible to go from dark skin (brown) to light skin (white) Michael Jackson did it, but it had effected him a lot, it cost a lot for him, but he was white. Thats all I want to be. USA's president, first black president, everyone hated him at first now they don't care. But I feel as though I am hated by the whole world.

Life is not always worth living, even though I am a miserable old git, I never deserved to be happy, like a friend told me on MSN people like you deserve to die. He is so right in every single way, I do deserve to. :blub:

I just want to end every thing end my pain, Romeo and Juliet both HAD to die so there family could get a long maybe its the same for me :blub: I just want to end it, I'm sick and tired of this war which I am unable to fight any more.​
:i'm sorry::i'm sorry::i'm sorry:

You dont deserve to die. We are all good people. There is hope for us all. Sometimes i want to die, only today i was ready and willing but you need to give yourself some time, hold out. It hurts now, it hurts for me too but we are here, among people who care and with people who help us in our hours of need. Dont give up yet. If you want to chat pm me, i can relate you your pain.

morfea

Antiquities Friend
Abi, that's no friend who says you deserve to die, he is not right in any way at all. Please don't waste your time on people like him. I don't know your situation, whether you have support from your family, therapist, counsellor, or anyone, I hope you do, and if not I hope you can find someone. Please don't be sorry for your feelings and hold on. Sending you a big hug :hug:

I never deserved to be happy, like a friend told me on MSN people like you deserve to die. He is so right in every single way, I do deserve to. :blub:

No!No!No!No!No!NoNo!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

you deserve to be happy and to live!!!!! :stars: :stars:

I don't hate you, I love you and I bet lots of other people love you too!!!!!!

people can be really mean and just lash out at someone because they seem similar to someone that they are angry at. that is really unfair, please don't listen to them!!!!!

you can report bullying and harassment. some states now have anti-bullying laws

I hope that you do find some support and maybe see a councilor about this

I love you! I love you!I love you! I love you!
I love you! I love you!I love you! I love you!I love you!I love you!I love you!I love you!I love you!I love you!I love you!I love you!I love you!I love you!I love you!I love you!I love you!I love you!I love you!I love you!I love you!I love you!I love you!I love you!I love you!

:hug: :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug:

:console: :console:

oh, btw, there is a link that I found below, maybe that would help?

http://www.adc.org/index.php?id=246

Hello HeartBrokeAgain,

Thank you for your reply, thanks I am glad I'll always have someone to talk to for support, it means a lot, I'm sorry to hear you are not feeling to good yourself :hug: thanks
----------------------------

Hello Morfea,

Thank you for your response, we are friends he was just being honest with me I guess. I get couselling support from Vicki CAMHS, I still fear talking to her at times because I'm in the UK under 18 I can still contact ChildLine for support :) But I find it hard to accept the support I'm getting :(
-----------------------------

Hello May

Thanks for your lovely message, I love you to, lol :) Thanks for the article I read it with great interest but I think it may be different in the UK compared to US. :) :hug: thanks.
---------------------------

I still feel really low and in a lot of pain & misery :( x

oh, oops, you're in the UK

there must be a similar group in the UK, and perhaps also anti-bullying laws?

have you talked to anyone at your school about the bullying? they might be able to do something

Bullying sucks big time. Don't care no more let them tease me put me down beat me up. I don't care no more!!! just want to scream I am in so much pain today :( x

morfea

Antiquities Friend
Thank you for your response, we are friends he was just being honest with me I guess. I get couselling support from Vicki CAMHS, I still fear talking to her at times because I'm in the UK under 18 I can still contact ChildLine for support :) But I find it hard to accept the support I'm getting :(

Abi, I don't think that anyone who tells you that you deserve to die deserves to be your friend, unless he apologised for saying that.
Why do you find it hard to accept the support, you feel you can't be open and honest or something else? Sending you big hugs :console:

I honestly have no idea why someone would say you should die, over MSN. :unsure: :hug:
We was talking about religion because we were both Muslims, he was older and knew more and I felt as though I knew nothing about my religion. He made me feel crap so I started to ignore him because I blocked him he re added me and as we were talking about religion he thought I was stupid so said people like me deservee to die, if I'm old enough to Self harm then I'm old enough to be patient beecause he bgave my addy to this stranger he calls "The sister" religion wise. He said I was a rude imature bitch it hurt me like so bad just wanted to kill myself :( x
Please someone kill me :sad:

I don't want to carry on, I'm in sooo much pain right now. Please someone kill me. I want a quick painless death had enough. The whole world is loud filler with lonliness distratution and no empathy for the poor. My life is no longer worth living good bye rotten world!!!

please! please call a suicide crisis line

Samaritans UK & ROI
National
Contact by: Face to Face - Phone - Letter: - Email:
Helpline 1: 08457 909090 (UK local rate) or +44 1603 611311
Helpline 2: +44 (0) 8457 90 91 92 (UK minicom)
Helpline 3: 1850 60 90 90 (ROI - local rate)
Helpline 4: 1850 60 90 91 (ROI minicom)
Email Helpline: [email protected]
24 Hour service:

I don't want you to die! I think that things could get so much better for you if you got some help and support!

please don't do it!

I love you please don't go!

:hug: :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug:

:console:

:console:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Please Donate to Help Keep SF Running

Total amount
$70.00
Goal
$255.00