Sigh...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Butterfly

Sim Addict
Safety & Support
SF Author
SF Supporter
Just having one of my moods. All I can think about right now is wanting to end it all. Hope it passes.

hey buttterfly, i hope it passes for you... anything set you off???
if it makes it better i am having one of those days to with no apparent reason.
hugs

Butterfly

Sim Addict
Safety & Support
SF Author
SF Supporter
Just been badly triggered by someone. Someone really irritated me. I wish I could explain right now. Really struggling to put my thoughts to paper to explain. I'm sorry x

GoldenPsych

Is there anything you can do to distract yourself? It's nearly bed time, do you think you could get some sleep. Maybe things wont seem so bad tomorrow?

xxxx

Butterfly

Sim Addict
Safety & Support
SF Author
SF Supporter
I'm trying GP hun. I normally write a diary entry when I am riled or upset, but cannot begin to explain. It's so pathetic and stupid that I should have just ignored and it makes me feel even worse that I let it get to me. Hope you are ok hun x

dont feel sorry- its tough to get words onto paper at times.... do something to distrsct yourself if you can??? or listen to goldenpsych and have a sleep.... i find sleep to be a very good distraction.

Butterfly

Sim Addict
Safety & Support
SF Author
SF Supporter
I am going to try and watch a dvd or something to take my mind off it, if I can. Would go to sleep but just come off a night shift and slept until 3pm so not really very tired. Thanks for the support guys, hopefully I will feel better soon. x

GoldenPsych

Do you like Scrubs? I find that always helps. I've been having a marathon today. Google My Musical season 6. The best episode ever!

I find writing realy helps me as helps me to articulate how I am feeling. Sometimes I can't get the words out and it really helps writing it down. I am lucky I can type fast as it all spills out in no order but then seeing it it helps me gain some order over it and write it all again. I probably write about 3x as much as I publish on my blog as it all comes out in some weird unordered way.

What job do you do? I hate nights!!!!

xx

Butterfly

Sim Addict
Safety & Support
SF Author
SF Supporter
I love Scrubs! I so have an unhealthy crush on Dr Cox haha, what a man!

I usually write to articulate my feelings, but I just feel so angry and riled now. So irritated. When I am like this it is hard to get out. I know I am feeling bad if I can't write down my feelings.

I am a student nurse btw :P

Status
Not open for further replies.

Please Donate to Help Keep SF Running

Total amount
$70.00
Goal
$255.00