sigh.

Discussion in 'Suicidal Thoughts and Feelings' started by sydvicious, Mar 6, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. sydvicious

sydvicious Member

i know that i can feel happy someday. i know that i will feel happy someday. but right now i don't feel happy and i feel as if everything is falling apart slowly. i don't need triggers to feel this way and it isn't fair. these mood swings last for hours. i just want to sleep. i don't know how to handle my thoughts. i have no intention of doing anything, at least not right now. i just wish that i could feel happy. i don't even remember what it feels like to be happy without these stupid thoughts in my mind. i need to get through this fast. it's hurting me. it's like my heart is on fire and my throat hurts. i just want to cry but i have no tears.

2. Sadeyes

Sadeyes Staff Alumni

I am so sorry you are feeling this way, but so glad you decided to share this with us...I have felt this way, myself, and know it took talking to someone about what was going on for me to be able to have times when I did not feel this way...maybe that is something for you to consider...thanks for sharing with us

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.