Discussion in 'Mental Health Disorders' started by Juliaa, Oct 2, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Juliaa

Juliaa Well-Known Member

i thought i would never come back here,
    but i think i need support or something...anything.
    i was doing good for a while..the beginning of this year was alright,
    but then in the summer i felt like doing nothing, not hanging out with my friends but just staying on the computer all the time.
    i started a bad sleeping pattern and ate differently,
    that's just say going to school didn't help.
    i'm more anxious, nervous, and angry now.
    i'm harsher to my parents and more unsocial then i used to be,
    i want help, but i don't want to admit it,
    or maybe i just want someone i love and who loves me to help..
    to show that they care.
  2. odnox

odnox Well-Known Member

Juliaa, I care. And I'm sorry that you needed to come back, but you're around people who care.

That all sounds very familiar to my life. I don't go to school anymore and my parents have passed on, but everything else is spot on. Bad sleep, bad eating, being un-social, even with my friends. WAY too much time on the computer. I'm anxious and stressed and angry, all the time.

I think part of the problem, at least in my case, is not caring enough about myself. Not eating better, not getting better sleep, exercise, socialization, etc. So maybe just doing one little special thing for yourself. Work your way up to doing something every day.

Is there one little thing you can do today or even tomorrow that is solely to pamper yourself a little? Can you sleep an extra 30 minutes? Buy a favorite beverage? Spend time with a friend you haven't been around for a while? Take a long walk? Just something just for you.

Good luck. It's not good that you need to be here, but it's good that you are.
  3. Starlite

Starlite Senior Member

:hug Juliaa, sorry you felt the need to come back, but glad you felt secure to share with us. I hope you find the support once again here that you need. I find a long hot bath with candles help and nice soft music playing. Even that 10-15 minutes a day to get away just for you to do something special to focus on you. I call it my 'ME TIME'.

4. Juliaa

Juliaa Well-Known Member

thank you so much guys [:
    i'm going to try both.
    ..starting monday
    tomorrow and the weekend i'm too busy with things i don't want to do..again.

but thank you guys,
    you just helped me stop cutting,
    i had the dang knife in my hand, but you both calmed me,
    i'm going to go and take a shower now,
  5. Starlite

Starlite Senior Member

:hug: Juliaa I hope that nice long hot shower helps calm and relax you! I am glad you threw that knife down hunni, you are worth more than a scar you would create for yourself to see later on.

If you need to talk please feel free to pm me anytime
  6. odnox

odnox Well-Known Member

I'm happy that you're feeling a little better. I hope to hear about what you do Monday for yourself. Sleep well tonight.
  7. Hurted

Hurted Well-Known Member

Hey! It seems that we have lot in common:)
    When im really depressed, almost all those things could be written for me too...

If you need talk, click PM button near my name:)

I hope things will get better soon... Try to be as optimistic as you can. It wont "cure" you, but it can help a lot.
  8. Juliaa

Juliaa Well-Known Member

thank you so much guys,
    you're all amazing <33
    and hurted, i'm already thinking optimistic by your words as well as odnox and Starlites'.
    those virtual hugs really do help
    but, really, thank you guys <33
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.