*sighs*

Discussion in 'Rants, Musings and Ideas' started by Matt93, Jan 8, 2011.

1. Matt93

Matt93 Well-Known Member

I've been posting less and less on here, but really, I'm at a time where I need people more than ever. My sleep deprivation problems are worsening, I'm lucky to get 3 or 4 hours of sleep in every 4 days. Though, I have to say lately, even though at first it was a front, my mood ha picked up massively, and my energy levels are like WAY off the charts. It's easier than usual to piss me off too, I'm guessing that's down being manic.

But seriously, enough with simple introductions, I've been subject to feeling a strange emotion lately, that I've not been able to identify. But, I now decide that it's love, because there's nothing else that it could be. And you know, after all this time, I really should learn to not fall for anyone, I'm a handful for them, I'm a burden, I'm a waste of space concerning them.

2. total eclipse

total eclipse SF Friend Staff Alumni

Glad your posting again reaching our for help Have you talk to your doctor about you sleeping pattern maybe get some help for that. You are important and people do care for you okay please stay strong and get the supports you need to get stable hugs

3. Matt93

Matt93 Well-Known Member

Stability will never occur in my life, never. My doctor thinks I'm a hypochondriac the amount of times I go to him. I'm seeing a psychiatrist on the 13th, they'll help

4. total eclipse

total eclipse SF Friend Staff Alumni

sorry your doctor is not so helpful but i am glad your pdoc will be there for you hugs

5. Matt93

Matt93 Well-Known Member

I'm mindboggled right now too, I haven't slept in 3 days, not a friggin wink, and I feel like I could run a marathon, this is pretty crazy XD