Signs?

Discussion in 'Family, Friends and Relationships' started by Hurted, Sep 3, 2008.

1. Hurted

Hurted Well-Known Member

Is there any sign that someone likes you?

And dont write smile. Everyone smile.

2. Ozibuna

Ozibuna Well-Known Member

Lots of them actually, you just have to pick them up. I guess it depends on the person's type. But as far as i know always trying to get your attention or to spend time with you is a sure fire give-away. As well as trying to get to know you. And even though you don't want to hear this but smile as well hehe. Everybody smiles, yes, but not everybody smiles always and they don't have the same smile for everyone to put it like that. Ex: the shy blushing smile a girl gives you when she notices you watching her.

3. Hurted

Hurted Well-Known Member

Thanks for writting:)
    But its hard to see signs, at least if they arent obvious.

I never felt like i spoted any of this signs, well just twice, 2 years ago, but in both cases it was so obvious, and in both cases i was too shy to actually do something.

4. Ozibuna

Then just be bold, risk it, go for it the either way you win :D

5. Hurted

Hurted Well-Known Member

Well i am optimistic, althought i dont have reasons:)
    In friday or saturday i will have rare chance to be alone with someone who i like and if i will drink something strong, maybe i will tell her:laugh:

6. Ozibuna

It's 10 times better if you say it sober hehehe but sure whatever works;) Best of luck though. Btw just so you know, it's only hard the first time, after that it just gets easier and easier

7. Hurted

Hurted Well-Known Member

thanks for motivation, ive been thinking the same while taking shower today:tongue:
    But im not shure:)

8. Ozibuna

Hehe, well if you don't do it the way you want it now, you'll end up regreting it later. And like i said either way you win: 1. you say what's on your mind and she feels the same
    2. you say what's on your mind and she doesn't feel the same - you did what you set out to do and gets you a boost of self-confidence because that's the first step, trying ;)

Oh yeah, hint: don't try anything "romantic" in that old fashion kind of way like letters and crap that will just freak the girl out haha.

9. fromthatshow

fromthatshow Staff Alumni

Look into their eyes.

10. Hurted

Hurted Well-Known Member

Thank you both for advices:)
    But i will just tell her that i like her... I cant ask her out... :)

11. Ozibuna

And why not?:D

12. Hurted

Hurted Well-Known Member

Because i think it does sound too pushy... i mean i dont know her for long time, and if she wouldnt like me it would be very embarassing for both of us.
    I think its much better to tell her just that i like her in special way:)

13. Ozibuna

You know, i never did understand where did this whole "i like you in a special way" fad arrive from.

14. Hurted

Hurted Well-Known Member

its just cheesy frase.
    I am not gonna use it, beleive me:)
    Im just saying it here:)