Siiiick

Discussion in 'After Effects' started by Brokenness, Apr 17, 2013.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Brokenness

Brokenness Well-Known Member

I succeeded in making myself feel physically sick along with the depression. I just wonder if these half hearted attempts are just my way of killing myself slowly step by step. My stomach is a wreck, and God knows what else. Why do I find it so hard to just surrender and get the help I need? I did see a doctor but wasn't able to say everything I should, I was afraid to. I just wanna scream HHHHHHHEEEEEELLLLPP. Maybe deep down I think no one would answer my plea anyway. Please someone here just talk to me and be my friend? I feel lost and alone.

Last edited by a moderator: Apr 17, 2013
  2. Brokenness

Back hurts, I think I screwed up my kidneys ick
    And now dizzy, gross

Last edited by a moderator: Apr 18, 2013
  3. scarlettdrknss

scarlettdrknss Well-Known Member

it's always hard to talk about those things. i have been in therapy for two years and am still miles away from saying everything i should. i don't even want to say some things. it's hard to tell people things which are hurting you, which are some kind of weakness. it's like exposing yourself. and to do that with anyone is hard, not to mention doctors and therapists.
    be careful what you do, okay? because this won't last forever, these feelings and if you screw your health up now, it might come back when you're getting better and then you'll have to fight that too. if you can, try to talk to a doctor, they don't judge and maybe they can recommend something.
    stay strong <3

4. skinnylove911

skinnylove911 Well-Known Member

But you can put this right and you can get help while you can x

5. Much afraid

Much afraid Well-Known Member

Hi Brokenness. Are you feeling a little better? It's very hard to be vulnerable with doctors and counselors/therapists. Some days, for me, are easier to open up than others. The key for me is to try. Some times I talk as if I were an extrovert (which I very much am not) and then some days they have to drag the info out of me. Either one is okay. At least we show up and do the best we can in that moment.

I hope you are feeling better and can refrain from making yourself physically ill any more. I know it's hard, so trying is as good as doing. Every step that we take is movement. ;)

6. Brokenness

My kidneys hate me at the moment, but starting to feel better. Od is not the way to go, failure is a real bitch.

7. Much afraid

Much afraid Well-Known Member

Im glad you're still with us and sorry for the pain and physical illness Brokenness. I think it was a success toward life and new friendships. (May not be what you were looking for but I wouldn't have the chance to make a new friend if you'd left us. :))

Here's to your kidneys healing and being kind to you and a bright spot to journey toward in this life. Talk to you soon?! :D. M.A. ♥

8. skinnylove911

skinnylove911 Well-Known Member

sending you lots of hugs x

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.