• Apologies for the issue with a bizarre redirect on the site earlier today. There was a large server update and an error in an IP address had the traffic routing wrongly. No hacking or anything nefarious and nothing to worry about. Sorry for any stress/anxiety caused. Very best wishes - SF Admin

Silence Is Golden

Status
Not open for further replies.

LetItGo

Staff Alumni
Im really sorry about how Ive been lately...avoiding people, not talking much on MSN...etc. My head really hasnt been in a great place lately...Ive been slipping a lot mentally, dwelling on my shit again. I did something the other night I didnt think I would do...oh well. I just feel i make everyones problems worse when I talk. To be honest I really dont have anything worth saying most of the time...I cant help you. Im a fucking 33 year old loser lol..lets be perfectly frank and honest. Look at me for heavans sake? Look how I live...its fucking priceless.

This is typical me though, going back into my shell after breathing a little bit..I always do this, its been a pattern throughout my whole life really.

I need to cut down my drinking a bit too...ive been basically drinking a 6 pack every day, thats like 2 litres + of beer a day, day in, day out. Its just as well i dont smoke pot or whatever...cause I think id be hitting it hard atm. I guess I could get some easy enough.

Im sorry to all those ive hurt, Ill probably come out of my seclusion eventually. Its just atm I dont feel ive got anything to contribute, so why say anything at all? I dunno....my head and heart arent right these days.

Last edited by a moderator:
Hun i don't agree with anything that you just said. I do think you have things worth saying and i respect what you say ALOT. I enjoy our talks on MSN an dim very glad that we actually do talk alot more than we did before. We seem to have grown a bit close and im glad we did! i enjoy our chats because i respect your thoughts on things. I loved our skype convosation with blubs, i didn't talk much tho :shy: but i loved it because i was talking to people i respect and care ALOT about.

Its fine to sometimes go back into your 'shell' I do it sometimes. Just take your time, your not hurting anyone hun, we just want you to be safe.

Love,

Viks x

Status
Not open for further replies.

Please Donate to Help Keep SF Running

Total amount
$260.00
Goal
$255.00