silence

Discussion in 'Suicidal Thoughts and Feelings' started by mudvayneXxXgurl, Nov 24, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Why doesnt anyone talk to me? I have few if any friends, it is hard for me to make friends. That is why I am posting this. When I get online to chat in chatrooms all related to trying to save this life I am tired of holding onto, I get nothing but silence from people, the cold shoulder, I am tired of it. I get on chatrooms to express my feelings and get no response from people why? Why do people not care what I have to say? I am tired of it and that is why I have made the decision to end it all. If I were to die noone would care and that is why I am not afraid to. Im not. I have 27 attempts under my belt and Im not afraid to keep trying until I have succeeded. I have lost interest in everything and I dont care about anything including myself. How many more times must I try to finally succeed? cutting on myself no longer releases the pain I hold in. I guess I will have to continue my journey in trying to get rid of myself. Life is not worth living anymore I have few friends if any, so I dont need to keep going for anyone, What is the point in posting anyway I dont know why I do, because few people respond if any. Im tired of struggling with this illness whatever it may be. Im tired of noone really knowing what I am. So to make it easy I will just die and then there will be no question as to what I am.

2. sidjor

sidjor Active Member

You will get a lot of responses here...there are many people in a similar situation and see a way to go on...just hang on a while

sid

3. Rosenrot

Rosenrot Forum Buddy

I can promise you that you will have a different experience on SF. People in the chatroom are always willing to listen to what you have to say and you can PM the site buddies here and they'd be willing to talk to you.

4. mulberrypie

mulberrypie Well-Known Member

i'm so sorry u feel this way, corey. just know that i am your friend and if you ever need me i am here for you. please hang in there :hug:

5. DrowningInTears

DrowningInTears Well-Known Member

Corey I will try to be there for you. I might be cutting back on the time i spend here, but you have my messenger. Please talk to me before making an attempt can you promise me that? I know i cant solve your problems and cant know what everything you have been thru is like, but i will do my best!

:hug: :rose: -DIT

6. wunderwood

wunderwood Well-Known Member

hey, i am really sorry you are feeling this way. sf is a great place, a ton of nice people. i'll be here for you.

7. Stranger1

Stranger1 Forum Buddy & Antiquities Friend

Hello MVG,
    :poke::welcome:to the forum. You have taken the first step by signing on here. I am sorry life has drug you down. The only friends I have are here!! In the outside world I have no one. Family yes but I guess they have decided that I am not going to harm myself. The only one who still thinks I will is my sister I live with.
    What about you don't you have anyone in your family who cares what happens to you? I'm sure you do they are just lax in letting you know. Have you asked anyone for a hug lately. My sister came to me about a week ago and asked me to hug her. So i did and she broke down crying so we stood there hugging for like five minutes. I never did find out what happened, I just figure if she wants me to know she will tell me.
    I am listening to you and have big shoulders so if you just want to vent your anger, or just talk one on one then PM me and we can talk there or we can talk on MSN if you have it. Just ask me and I will give you the address! You are cared about and you do have friends here. Sometimes it takes a little while to start receiving replies, So don't think it's you. People here have lives so they only log on here or there. Some are working and don't come on line everyday. Just give it some time and remember I am here!!~Joseph~

8. LostSpirit

LostSpirit Well-Known Member

You dont need to go thru this alone, PM i will always listen

Hugs

Lost

x

9. brokenandlonely

brokenandlonely Well-Known Member

Hey (= I'm sorry that you feel this way and I know it's hard because we are both in a similar situation. I talk to you everyday on the phone, if not then we txt each other or we chat online. We are good friends and I care for you as you do for me and don't want to see anything happen to you. I'm here when you need someone to talk to about anything that is going on. As I have told you before, hang in there and it will all get better. It just takes time and I know that it is not easy what we have to go through but I hope it is worth it in the end. Take care of yourself. You have my messenger and my number. *hugs and kisses*

10. Petal

Petal SF dreamer Staff Alumni SF Supporter

Hey, Im sorry you feel that no-one wants to talk to you. Im here if you need a friend :)

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.