Silent Screams

Discussion in 'Rants, Musings and Ideas' started by Much afraid, Mar 16, 2013.

1. Much afraid

Much afraid Well-Known Member

Why don't they get it? How hard is it to DO what you commit to do? Don't they understand the anxiety caused by their thoughtlessness?!? Don't they know how it promotes those if us who are insecure and vulnerable to boomerang between hope and despair as we wait for word? Yay or nay? Up or down? Ready for the fight to endure another day or lay down and give in...I want to scream but I dare not. No need to publicly confirm the extent of my insanity/instability. Well, not to those apart from this audience, apparently ... ♥

2. total eclipse

total eclipse SF Friend Staff Alumni

i don't think they truly know how it affects a person hun or they would not keep someone waiting so desperately to hear for help I am sorry they are doing that to you hugs

3. Much afraid

Thank you total eclipse...hugs are always a good thing...and knowing someone heard me is a beacon of hope out of my dark cave. ♥

4. Much afraid

It is a scary thing to contemplate where we are going next. I can barely cope now so as things continue to decline the edge of the abyss is harder to escape. Davekyn you've hit the reaction on the head - shudders and sighs indeed. :(

5. Theodora

Theodora Well-Known Member

Dear Much Afraid, within the past few days I've been reduced to tears on one occasion and teary, snotty anger on another by two kind, well meaning people who while supposedly 'trained' had no experience of the depth of apathy depression brings. Atm I am trying to tell myself that there could be many reasons why my answer phone message hasn't had a reply yet. Those without direct experience literally cannot conceive how we react. Lucky them. The *******.

6. Much afraid

Dear Theodora, I guess I never consider that others don't understand that their actions translate to worst case scenario feelings. Maybe the worse I feel the greater my expectations of them. Pretty dumb of me (and probably unkind) but that's the way my mind works. Plus the whole idea that I should be positive while ambiguity reigns just sends me into orbit sometimes.

I guess they are lucky they don't suffer this anguish so many of us share. I'm so sorry that you too ride this roller coaster I grow to hate more and more each day. Thank you for sharing your understanding and empathy - I hope we both are just impatient and answers to us will soon arrive. I hope our hopes and anguished waiting don't send us into more tears and anger - I'm ready for a little levity and lightness for all of us. ♥