Silently Screaming

Discussion in 'Rants, Musings and Ideas' started by Slinkybinky, Jan 7, 2008.

1. Slinkybinky

Slinkybinky Active Member

Why do people find it necessary to lie to me and then when I find out about it whay is it me who ends up feeling guilty?! My friend has been a bit odd with me for the xmas period and when i asked her about it it turns out she's been texting a guy from a dating website and they are going to meet up soon. I am pleased for her she is a fantastic person and deserves happiness-I know that she really wants to meet someone soon. So why didn't she just tell me-because she thought it would upset me apparently-Am i really that horrible? I thought that she knew me really well, if she did she would've known how much lying to me hurts me and how difficult I find it to deal with trust issues.... I must be a real burden to everyone. I am so angry with me about this.:mad:

And while I'm here I'm really sick of everyone saying "this year is gonna be your year everything is gonna work out this year" Yeah right! I have been waiting for stuff to get better for me for the past 3 years and so far guess what- NO CHANGE!!!!! Am still fighting each day as it comes, still struggling with my weight, still waiting for the end of my divorce, still wondering what the point of it all is, need I go on?:rant:

Still I'll keep on telling anyone who asks that I'm fine and no one will be any the wiser-Inside i'll carry on screaming.

2. *dilligaf*

*dilligaf* Staff Alumni

well if its any help at all i am 1 person that is not going to hurt you. That is not going to lie to you. And one person you dont have to pretend to.

I am so sorry that people have been treating u like this hun. You deserve so much better!

Love you lots and am always here for you xoxoxo