silently screaming

Discussion in 'Rants, Musings and Ideas' started by among the stars, Jan 22, 2012.

1. among the stars

among the stars Well-Known Member

feeling so many things but dunno really what to say...grammies words still resounding in my head...the lies i told the doc in the hospital...the headache that returned today....the feeling in my head...the pressure...like it was about to burst. Pain in my back that is increasingly getting worse...i am totally alone now...i need to talk to someone so badly but i dunno who to turn to. i almost wish i had committed suicide rather than go thru this....ive seen both sides...both worlds and i dont belong in either... :cry:

Last edited by a moderator: Jan 22, 2012
  2. Witty_Sarcasm

Witty_Sarcasm Writer, Musician, Fun Lover, Magic Maker

Sorry to hear that you're in such pain...I wish I knew what to say to help you feel better. It's good that you want to talk, that does help sometimes and you can talk to anyone on the site. We are all here for you and want you to get better. :hugtackles:

3. Tmacster1

Tmacster1 Well-Known Member

Sorry to hear that your going through some emotional pain right now. I hope you feel better soon, and you can always talk to me if you need someone to talk to. :hug: I won't be judgmental or blame you for anything - I'm sorry that you feel like you should of commit suicide than rather go through this because It's understandable.

Trevor,

4. among the stars

among the stars Well-Known Member

OMG i have pain everywhere, head, back, leg...urg WTF is going on!?!?!?!

5. IV2010

IV2010 Well-Known Member

Rolln you need to get to ER...or at least ring them and tell them whats happening..
    really worried about you in so much pain.
    I'm sorry this keeps recurring :hug: