Silliest things you actually cried over?

Discussion in 'The Coffee House' started by boo, Oct 28, 2009.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. boo

boo Well-Known Member

Sometime we cry for good reasons. Sometime its just for our own caprice. What was the silliest things you cried for?

I cried when i was making a Gundam model and i spray painted the pieces with the wrong color... wasted 90$ :unsure:
  2. Aurora Gory Alice

Aurora Gory Alice Well-Known Member

I cried when I dropped a chip I was about to put it my mouth. Even though I had a whole plate remaining, I cried about that particular chip, because it looked good.
  3. ZombiePringle

ZombiePringle Forum Buddy and Antiquities Friend

I've sadly cried over similar things linds.
  4. Aurora Gory Alice

Aurora Gory Alice Well-Known Member

Exactly! TY Josh. lol.

You know when you're having a rough time of it, you'll cry over lesser things than that.
    I also have an anger management issue, so sometimes when I am 'over' crying, I'll throw something or smash something. Gone through quite a few TVs, phones and laptops unfortunately.
  5. J_Oli3

J_Oli3 Well-Known Member

A few months ago I lost my gloves. I liked them, not overly so, but enough that I threw a tantrum of which I felt very silly for, only hours later.
    It happens quite a bit with me, but being emotionally unstable does that to you.
    Also, it's like if there's a lot on your plate, so many issues/problems, I find it accumulates and when something tips you over, it all comes out. Esp. if you repress it, which I and I'm sure many people do.
  6. bubblin girl

bubblin girl Well-Known Member

the silliest of the silly...i cried just cos i felt to...or silly like i feel cant wake make up not that good...i wash my hand but dont feel its clean yet...cant look to myself at eyes red and cant wear my lensses...i dont feel comfortable with the color i wear...cos feel go up the stairs dificult & feel so cant cos of my depression...i cried cos i feel deprission...all that and so more not cos of thies reason but cos im sad and just wanna cry cos of depression...its not are the reason...but im searching for silly reason just to cry:depressed
  7. bluegrey

bluegrey Antiquities Friend

I cried when the Genovese drug store chain here in New York was absorbed by the Ekherd chain. A lifetime ago when my Brother and I were very young every Sunday my Grandfather gave us a little money and let us run wild throughout Genovese to purchase toys, candy, comic books or whatever our little noggins saw and fancied. I remember taxing my young brain trying to figure out if I was holding enough money to purchase the rubber snake, Matchbox car and candy I was wandering around the drug store with. :sad:
  8. Zoe

Zoe Well-Known Member

*hugs this thread* I love it :)

I don't think it's really in the intended spirit of the thread, but I often cry when people are nice to me if I'm feeling vulnerable.
  9. Clockwork Reality

Clockwork Reality Well-Known Member

I cried during the movie "Lassie" and they thought that she was dead.

I was 12.

Cut me some slack.
  10. boo

boo Well-Known Member

My ex cried at the end when King Kong died....

I cried for Titanic. That part where rose had to go on the boat leaving jack behind ... and then jumped back on the boat! oh man It jerked tears from me
    Last edited by a moderator: Oct 28, 2009
  11. Ordep

Ordep Well-Known Member

I cried at the end of "Marley And Me"

mainly because I lost my dog pretty much the same way
  12. wastedmylife

wastedmylife Well-Known Member

ha I remember Genovese

Do you remember Super-X as well Revco
  13. Puppy

Puppy Well-Known Member

When I ate a jelly snake, I got upset when I had eaten it's body and I only had the head left.

I looked into it's eyes and said I was sorry and started to cry :shy:
  14. Anime-Zodiac

Anime-Zodiac Well-Known Member

Awww :console: :hug:
  15. ZombiePringle

ZombiePringle Forum Buddy and Antiquities Friend

I kindof cried a little when hospital forgot something on my food tray
  16. Remedy

Remedy Chat & Forum Buddy

I've cried before when I ran a bath then realised there was no hot water :unsure: was a build up of things in that day mostly though.

The only time I've ever cried from happiness was when I was about eleven and a Playstation game I really wanted came out after weeks of being delayed... that's kinda silly. :laugh:
  17. Scully

Scully Well-Known Member

I rarely cry. Rarely for though stuff.

But I cried watching Pete's dragon...
  18. J_Oli3

J_Oli3 Well-Known Member

That's so true. I feel real rubbish and someone's nice to me, I just break down. It's like, 'You're so nice, I don't deserve this.' It's such a skewed view of things, weird.
  19. HiddenTears

HiddenTears Well-Known Member

I don't think I can cry anymore. I haven't cried since I was 11 or so, and that was because I didn't have any friends. I still don't, people have died, girls have broken me, but I try to pretend I don't care. Atleast it works a little.
  20. gentlelady

gentlelady Staff Alumni

When they won the grand prize on Whhel of Fortune
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.