Silly body

Discussion in 'Rants, Musings and Ideas' started by MoAnamCara, Sep 3, 2014.

1. MoAnamCara

MoAnamCara SF Artist

Physically I feel icky. Feeling like I'm going to pass out the last couple of days at times. Not sure what is bringing it on. May be related to something I'm meant to have minor surgery for. And common sense says go ahead and get it done. But it's difficult on my own. It may just be a bug. I'll give it another couple of days and see then. In other news my fingers keep going numb. Because of previous neck surgery I don't want to see about it because I def can't have any of that type of surgery on my own. I may have to eventually, but right now I'm not sure I could deal or manage that alone. Silly, silly body, wish it would quit with the arthritis and other stupid stuffs. That's all!!

2. Terry

Terry Antiquities Friend Staff Alumni

Nip down to the doc's and let him/her know how you are feeling.
    Not just the feeling icky, but the worry of having to face surgery alone, there maybe something they can suggest to help you.

Arthritis! the bane of my life, sorry to you're a fellow sufferer.

3. MoAnamCara

MoAnamCara SF Artist

Thanks, yes... I probably will. Just going to see how this morning goes. Sleep has been messed up so that could be cause for some of this too so don't want to go for something I need to figure out myself.

4. NYJmpMaster

NYJmpMaster Have a question? Message Me Staff Member Forum Owner ADMIN

Sorry to hear of added physical ailments. That is the worst part of knowing a procedure "should be done" and putting it off- then everything makes you worry if it is to do with that thing instead of just presuming it is a bug like most would. I hope you manage to get seen and they can help to ease the symptoms even if it is just a bug.

5. MoAnamCara

MoAnamCara SF Artist

Thanks.