Silly girl! *slaps herself*

Discussion in 'Self Harm & Substance Abuse' started by Spikey, Jun 19, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Spikey

Spikey Senior Member

Ok, so I was a bit drunk, tired, and emotional last night, so for some reason, I cut myself. Not bad, but a lot. Grr, I really regret it now. What the fuck was I thinking?! I'd done SO well as to not self harming, but then I guess last night was just because I was drunk and tired. Grr! Toopid Melleh :mad::mad::mad:
    *Sigh*

Love ya'll xxxx

2. danni

danni Chat Buddy

:hug:

3. Christianv2

Christianv2 Well-Known Member

Im sorry Melly :( I feel bad, I wish I would have talked to ya more when you were drinking so maybe that wouldnt have happened. I hope your doing okay, now. :hug:

4. Spikey

Spikey Senior Member

Don't be silly!!!! *slaps Chris and steals his cat :p*

It happened after I went offline anyway, I think, and it's entirely my own fault for drinking whilst feeling shit: I know my limits, I should of stopped.

:hug: :hug: xxxx

5. innocencexisxlove

innocencexisxlove Well-Known Member

I know how you feel. I've cut while I was drunk before too. That's why my one friend hates when I drink.

Hope you're doing okay.
    :hug:

6. Spikey

Spikey Senior Member

I'm ok ty, I hope you are *hug* ty for the reply

mel xx

7. cayzira

cayzira Well-Known Member

I woulden't worry about it. You were drunk, and that leaves people with a lot less control: When I was on leave, I'd quite often wake up with wounds and not remember doing them, I decided that as I coulden't remeber, then it wasen't my fault. Of course the ideal solution would have been to not drink so much... but like I was gonna listen to that.

I don't know much about your situation, but it sounds like you've been doing really well with stopping. Don't let this make you feel bad: Some people would call it a "relapse" or "setback", but thats a bad way of looking at it. Insted, it should help you realise just how far you've come, and thats a good thing right?

That said, obviosly if your trying to quit then you wanna not be doing it at all, so staying off the drink if you already feel bad is proalby a good move... but I guess you already know that.

Hope things are ok... it sounds like you were doing really well, hope you still are

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.