Silly Question

Discussion in 'Welcome' started by Donna, Aug 28, 2009.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Donna

Donna Member

So should I keep adding to an existing thread, making it longer and longer. Or should I start a new thread whenever I make a new posting of some length?

New at this trying to figure out the proper eidetic, you know like not typing in all capital letters online.

Thanks

2. Marshmallow

Marshmallow Staff Alumni

its personal choice really. If you wanna create like a 'diary' kinda thread then you can post here If you want a diary but want to keep it private (only staff can see it) you can post here and any other sections are self explanatory really. Entirely your choice :smile:

3. Petal

Petal SF dreamer Staff Alumni SF Supporter

Welcome to the forum Donna :) :hug:

4. Little_me

Little_me Well-Known Member

Welcome to SF!

5. Donna

Donna Member

Started new Blog

First let me say thank you for all of your support. I started a new blog in what seemed like a more appropriate location, same site though. You can find it in “Relationships and Sexual Orientation” probably not the best choice but I couldn’t find a perfect fit. I encourage you to take the time to read it, and make whatever comments you feel appropriate.
    Thanks again

6. total eclipse

total eclipse SF Friend Staff Alumni

welcome Donna and i too had trouble understanding forum talk at first threads and blogs and tst msg didn't have clue what they were saying takes awhile but you will get hang of it. Lots of caring people here if you need help

7. LenaLunacy

LenaLunacy Well-Known Member

Welcome to Sf :)

8. gentlelady

gentlelady Staff Alumni

The choice is yours how you want to do a thread or reply post Donna. If it follows along the same subject line or is in response to something you have previously posted then perhaps keep it within the same thread. You will get the hang of things after no time. It isn't really blogging though :dunno: The member diaries section can be open so others can read them but not reply, or private so only open to you and staff. If you need somewhere to be heard but no responses this would be a place as well. Don't worry if it seems you have placed something in a wrong forum. The staff will move it as is appropriate. :)

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.