Silly witches.....

Discussion in 'Rants, Musings and Ideas' started by MoAnamCara, Jul 6, 2012.

1. MoAnamCara

MoAnamCara SF Artist

So when one is already terrified at having to meet new mental health person, dealing with their office staff who LAUGHS at the patient is very fucking degrading.

And thats all I have to say about that. Witch.
  2. TheLoneWolf

TheLoneWolf Well-Known Member

I normally wouldn't say this because it's kind of a rant and it probably goes against some of the things this forum tries to encourage, but this is the "Let it all out..." section, so here goes:

FUCK the so-called "mental health" field. Like I need some happy college educated idiot who has never experienced a day of depression in their entire unmiserable lives telling me how to be happy based on some shit they read in their Psych 101 textbook. If you've never been here, you don't know what the fuck you're talking about. You're not a professional, you're just a clueless theoreticist who thinks that you're helping people by parroting whatever psychobabble you managed to remember from the teachings of Freud, or was it Dr. Phil...? You can't quite remember for sure. All that matters is that you have a piece of paper from a fancy school that says that your brain is qualified to judge other people's brains, because you're obviously normal and anyone who doesn't think like you is obviously sick. Nevermind the fact that the word therapist breaks down into the words "the rapist", you entered this field to help people. You're a perfect saint who can do no wrong, right? That will be $119.99 for making me listen to an hour of you ranting about your miserable life, now excuse me while I go violate doctor-patient confidentiality by making fun of your problems with my coworkers. Oh, but don't worry, we have the perfect fix for you, brought to you by my good friends at Pfizer-GlaxoSmithKline-BristolMyers-Merck-ZoroAstroWhoeverthefuck, it's an experimental antidepressant drug that has been tested on... well, just you so far... possible side effects include depression and suicide; bear with us, we're still working out the kinks. My friends assured me that it was perfectly safe for you to take, and I trust them because they bought me box seats to the Knicks game and invited me to party on their private yacht... would money like that lie to you? We're all so concerned about your mental well being here... wait, you do have insurance, right? I sure hope so, because we're still charging you for this time...

Sorry for hijacking your thread, but it's something I've been wanting to bitch about for a long time... and the idea of "mental health" people laughing at our problems kind of struck a nerve. May they one day feel a fraction of our pain. We'll see who's laughing then.
  3. IV2010

IV2010 Well-Known Member

Mo..what a @#$%^&* witch!
    ooh those people make me so angry.
    she needs to be told!!
    people don't wanna mess with me if they hurt my friends :nunchuk: :nono:

lonewolf..well said! there is always Karma!
  4. MoAnamCara

MoAnamCara SF Artist

Thanks, yeah - its been an interesting day......

Ugggh... :wallbash:
    Last edited by a moderator: Jul 7, 2012
  5. windlepoons

windlepoons Well-Known Member

My god, how do such people keep their jobs?
    Have a hug my dear.
  6. Sadeyes

Sadeyes Staff Alumni

Interesting, how frequently the ones who laugh should be the ones we cry limited!
  7. lightbeam

lightbeam Antiquities Friend

They should be fired... the lot of them.
  8. youRprecious!

youRprecious! Antiquities Friend

It might be very empowering if you could re-enact the scene in your mind........ and when the laughing bit happens, jump on it, and say "Excuse me?....... Can I ask what it is you find funny here?"

And then imagine lodging a complaint to their "superior".

Re-framing it, so the outcome lands in your favour - good idea. You might get so empowered that it actually does happen - the witch needs to be held accountable for what she did.
  9. MoAnamCara

MoAnamCara SF Artist

I did ask if I had said something funny, she ignored it. Just as well it wasn't in person......

Enough, anyhow. Thank you again.