Silly

Discussion in 'Rants, Musings and Ideas' started by MoAnamCara, Nov 2, 2015.

1. MoAnamCara

MoAnamCara SF Artist

So I know this is silly. I know this. been visiting and it's now over. Back to normal, to being quiet, contained, alone. That's all. No big deal, just a little difficult.

2. total eclipse

total eclipse SF Friend Staff Alumni

sorry you are feeling so alone Hugs to you

3. flowers

flowers Senior Member

Sending huge hugs to a profoundly lovely woman. Thank you SO much for being you.

4. MoAnamCara

MoAnamCara SF Artist

I haven't been well, missed work etc. I think it's my mind, I think I am okay physically but maybe what I'm feeling is just anxiety? Just. Anxiety. Ha! Or perhaps the truth is that I'm hoping that is the case. Won't know until the middle of the week probably.

Not being able to do anything really has emphasized what my existence consists of. Not one phone call etc. and I presume I'm feeling more vulnerable because of feeling ill. I've had one person message me to check on me, thank you.....you know who you are I hope. But that's it. I am grateful for that, I really am. My contacts Where I live are so few and I suppose I've only been straight with two of them.... But neither has reached out and that has hurt. There's no point in me yelling to all from the rafters, there isn't an "all" that exists and that's not me anyhow.

Perhaps I'm just feeling sorry for myself again. I think the horror in France made me feel more alone too.

It just sucks. And why am I posting here rather than keeping to myself elsewhere? Because I'm upset, alone, crying myself to sleep and I'm tired of "it" all. Whaaaa...poor me. Idiot.

5. MoAnamCara

MoAnamCara SF Artist

Yes, definitely alone. Woohoooooooo

6. flowers

flowers Senior Member

I care. A lot. I think what has happened in france has effected many. Especially those who are sensitive like you and Moi

7. Petal

Petal SF dreamer Staff Alumni SF Supporter

It literally brought on a psychotic episode for me, I never get psychotic but between a mixture of watching the new and anxiety coming from other places it caught me :(

8. flowers

flowers Senior Member

I am so sorry that happened. Sensitives tend to have much stronger reactions to things. But sensitives also are heart centered. Difficult thing to be. They feel more, The curse of that gift