Simple Questions To Make You Think

Discussion in 'The Coffee House' started by Daijou, Sep 24, 2010.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Daijou

Daijou Well-Known Member

http://fiftypeopleonequestion.com/

I recently just stumbled on this, and after viewing the videos, the questions posed really got me thinking. As simple as they are, I realized I never quite gave much thought to anything like that. It was almost inspiring to see other people's responses to them, and how much the answers differed from person to person.

The questions were:
    -Where would you wish to wake up tomorrow?
    -Before the end of today, what would you wish to happen?
    -What's your secret?

So that got me wondering, how would I answer them?

Where would you wish to wake up tomorrow?
    Honestly, I know I'd be content with just waking up in a bed in a secure place, but that doesn't mean I don't want more. I think I'd love to live in Europe somewhere, probably the UK since I've talked to so many people there and it always seems like such a nice place to be. Too bad I've got neither the funds nor the connections to make it happen though.

Before the end of today, what would you wish to happen?
    When I first thought of this one, I initially wanted to find happiness and be able to keep it. Then I realized that even though I would be happy, just knowing other people weren't would hurt too much, so I changed it from me to everyone else. Even if I still hurt, having everyone else be happy I think would be a better use.

What's your secret?
    I pretty much am my own secret. I've kept hidden from everyone nearly my entire life, but mostly out of fear no one would love me for who I am. I guess you could say my secret is that I'm afraid I'll have to go through life alone..

Well, those are my responses. Feel free to watch the videos and answer the questions yourself. I'm curious as to what everyone else has to say.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.