Simple thanks

Status
Not open for further replies.
Well, this is probably premature but i do wanna say thanks for the help people. I know i'm still fairly new to the site but i feel that there is a way out of "depression". I don't think i have it but whatever.
Last night and this morning i'm coming to a conclusion that the medicine will never work and that i must do something to substitute it with. After some research i've decided to try to work out/excerise maybe that will keep my mind active and meet people along the way.

My suicide rant/threat was real but after some thought and consideration i think it was only a cry for help/attention. Its sad to see people do the same thing and think this is the only way to cure themselves. I'm in no way cured/healed but mainly finding an alternative method of expressing oneself.

Before you do something that you might regret, research other methods of expression. let it be exercise, art, talking to people, or whatever you want but look for that alternative. If my "demons" due creep up again i know where to go to get the help i need.

Good luck to all,

Nick

gentlelady

Staff Alumni
I hope you do find your way out of the depression and don't need to come back. But if you do, you are welcome to do so. Take care and check in to let us know how you are doing. :hug:

called doc today for a referral to a counselor but they wanted to me to go an get the "in patient treatment". i told them no way jose but i'm going to see a regular outpatient gig tomorrow AM. should be fun and looking forward to it. Also going to sign up at a gym so that i can vent some frustrations out on a machine.

thanks again

the counselor said i was bi-polar, i don't believe it but i was given some new meds. now if i can take them as described...

The counselor was real nice and kinda enjoyed it.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Please Donate to Help Keep SF Running

Total amount
$70.00
Goal
$255.00