sin..

M...

God I have sinned again..
The stress was killing me.. I sinned again. ..
I hate myself, I hate myself for everything I am,
School stress, I am so weak, school stress got me to do this. ..
I fuckin hate myself.
God please. . I want to die.. I am sick of sinning so much.
I am sick of being scared.
I am sick of stress , depression, self harm.
I am fuckin sick of it all.
I want to diem right now, in the most agonizing method ever.
I am a shitty useless creature, everyone I know loves me, everyone tries to help! But I am worthless, I wish I would just die to relive them.
I have to die to relieve them of the abomination that is me.
Why.? Why am I such a fuckin imbecile?
Everyone tries so hard !
Why am I like this?
I want to commit suicide, I want to die in the most painful way there is.
I don't deserve this love.
I... hate myself...

Sorry that you're feeling this way.

Do you want to say what it is that you've done that you think is so bad?

Maybe you're just being really harsh on yourself.

M...

Sorry that you're feeling this way.

Do you want to say what it is that you've done that you think is so bad?

Maybe you're just being really harsh on yourself.
I sinned...
I want to self harm very much right now.
I hate myself for this sin.
I.. I can't say what it is, but I didn't hurt anyone else.

I didn't hurt anyone else
Sounds like it was maybe a a small thing, but you're being really hard on yourself. It seems to me like Allah would be more likely to forgive you for this than for killing yourself.

Last edited:

M...

Sounds like it was maybe a a small thing, but you're being really hard on yourself. It seems to me like Allah would be more likely to forgive you for this than for killing yourself.
But I can't stand myself. ..
I am a terrible thing
I am too wretched for god to forgive me, I wish I killed myself 3 years ago, it would have been much easier for everyone.

Well, that's getting into the territory of religious ideology, and I admit that my understanding of Islam is slim, but is there really a sin that is not within the power of god to forgive?

Also, if you did something without any malicious intentions, and you did not hurt anyone else, then it probably wasn't so horrible a thing as you think it was.

M...

Well, that's getting into the territory of religious ideology, and I admit that my understanding of Islam is slim, but is there really a sin that is not within the power of god to forgive?

Also, if you did something without any malicious intentions, and you did not hurt anyone else, then it probably wasn't so horrible a thing as you think it was.
How.. how do u know that I am a muslim?
And it's not a question of capability, it's a question of will.
It is not horrible compared to other deeds, but I still hate myself for it.
I still hate that I do it.
I still hate that I need it when stressed.

How.. how do u know that I am a muslim?
I think I remembered that you said you were from an Islamic country.
it's a question of will
Maybe the problem is not God's will, but that you have insufficient faith in His love for you.

It is not horrible compared to other deeds, but I still hate myself for it.
I still hate that I do it.
I still hate that I need it when stressed
A lot of people self-harm. It's not a good coping mechanism, but I can understand why someone might resort to it.

Killing yourself seems to me like it would be the greatest tragedy and the worst sin of all. If you can't accept forgiveness, it would be a lesser sin to abandon religion altogether than to kill yourself.

M...

I think I remembered that you said you were from an Islamic country.

Maybe the problem is not God's will, but that you have insufficient faith in His love for you.

A lot of people self-harm. It's not a good coping mechanism, but I can understand why someone might resort to it.

Killing yourself seems to me like it would be the greatest tragedy and the worst sin of all. If you can't accept forgiveness, it would be a lesser sin to abandon religion altogether than to kill yourself.
Abandon religion
I would rather kill myself over and over and over again than abandon religion,.
If god has fog I've me, I still haven't forgiven myself, and I won't untill I self harm.
Untill I feel the sins dripping with my blood.
I want to kill myself , cuz I am a terrible worshipper, cuz I am the reason the world is a bad place for the ones I love, that is the most amount of harm I could do to them.
Soon, their lives will be unbearable, because of me.
I want to die before that.
Suicide in islam is a major sin, that can be forgiven without repent, but abandoning religion isn't forgiven, and ... I love God, abandoning belief in him is an act of betrayal to that love.
I am a demon with hopes in heaven.
But I dont deserve heaven, never did.

M...

Why do you think that is so?

You are not a demon.

I don't think God wants you to torment yourself.
I am the lives of the ones I love a living hell, with all my mistakes , my anxiety my depression, my self harm , panic attacks, just a useless pile of disturbances walking around, depressing everyone,.

I am , and again u can't prove otherwise.
I am just a waste of space.

No, he doesn't, but I can't stop it.
As long as I sin , I will torment myself, because I deserve it, I am a sinner, and I will never be anything different, except when I am dead.

KM76710

Kangaroo Manager
SF Pro
SF Supporter
Everybody sins, I admit my share and I never once in my life met a living person in real life where I could not honestly say I have done worse at least depending on the point of view of others.

I am the lives of the ones I love a living hell, with all my mistakes , my anxiety my depression, my self harm , panic attacks, just a useless pile of disturbances walking around, depressing everyone,.
If they really loved you back though, wouldn't they want to support you while you're struggling?
I am , and again u can't prove otherwise.
I think a demon has nothing but bad intentions. I think you are full of good intentions, but you are very harsh on yourself.

Sending hugs

M...

If they really loved you back though, wouldn't they want to support you while you're struggling?

I think a demon has nothing but bad intentions. I think you are full of good intentions, but you are very harsh on yourself.

Sending hugs
They do support me. .. in every way there is, I am not getting better, I will always be struggling, I will always be sensitive and I will always sin, so why can t I just kill myself already?
Very harsh .. if I was truly I would not have let myself live after the age of 10.

M...

Everybody sins, I admit my share and I never once in my life met a living person in real life where I could not honestly say I have done worse at least depending on the point of view of others.
Good that u an forgive urself.
I don't do it.

Please Donate to Help Keep SF Running

Total amount
$70.00
Goal
$255.00