since my overdose

Discussion in 'Suicidal Thoughts and Feelings' started by An Angel in Black, Mar 16, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. An Angel in Black

An Angel in Black Well-Known Member

since my overdose about a week ago, i started thinking maybe this is the best.. the whole time i was doing it i was terrified but also relieved.. i started to feel like i wanted to the more i swallowed. with all the people ive hurt lately, i just feel this is the best way.. that i should go, but i have a hard time leaving because i have such close friends im hanging on too. i guess at the same time i felt i wanted to get better. but inside i want to die, i really do. i cant stand watching my friends suffer, i can even stand my own suffering..i just feel this is the best way..has anyone ever known its just what has to be done? maybe that when you attempt you feel relieved?
  2. gentlelady

gentlelady Staff Alumni

I can't say I ever felt that way afterward, but I can understand how it could be possible. I am glad you are still with us Angel. :hug:
  3. itmahanh

itmahanh Senior Member & Antiquities Friend

Angel I'm sorry that you are having so much pain that you tried to OD. But hun, please keep holding on to those friends. That's what true friends are there for. A true friend wants to know your pain and suffering so that they can help you get past it. And true friends will never desert you because of your pain but rather will stick it out because of it. You have so many friends here, some you have met and others are yet to be found! If nothing else find the strength within yourself to stay safe an give yourself the chance to meet those unfound!!! Please angel be safe!!!
  4. Dave_N

Dave_N Guest

I'm thankful that you are still with us Angel, instead of an Angel looking down on us. You have a lot of friends here who care for you and want to help you. Please let us help you and try to find the strength to carry on, even during your darkest times. :hug:
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.