Since when did we lose our way?

Discussion in 'Rants, Musings and Ideas' started by Ladybugaboo, Jan 22, 2013.

1. Ladybugaboo

Ladybugaboo Well-Known Member

My true personality is always shape-shifting...though I can tell you my base nature is genial and a bit of a pacifist... I'm not obligated to prove anything to anyone. It is not my role to appease the corrupted society. These past weeks I have been afflicted with the sting of betrayal and rejection. I've always adhered to my parent's teachings: Humility... Kindness... Forgiveness... Equality... To love and to be fair to every race/gender/tradition/religion/history/language, etc...

When I was younger, I used to believe I'd die like Jesus to save the World... I thought, “I’ll take their curse away! Let them flourish, I’ll take the pain.”

The years passed... and my human heart remains intact. The World has been throttling me by shoving words down my mouth, tainting my innocence by staining my hands with blood, instilling hatred in my psyche – Why? Because INHUMANE is the trend nowadays...

Dear World, I forgive you for all the pain you've inflicted on me.

2. Kiba

Kiba Well-Known Member

sending some hugs. I used to feel similarly. As though I will take all the pains from the world and everyone else was more important. But you need to remember you are important too.. I still have trouble remembering it myself.

3. Ladybugaboo

Ladybugaboo Well-Known Member

Aww I am important. Thank you. This post was more like....purging. 'Ey so long as I at least have one person who I trust 100% then I'll focus my energy on myself and my special friend. :) Peace to all. xxx