Since when...

• Thread starter registeredbutwhatever
  • Start date
Status
Not open for further replies.
R

registeredbutwhatever

did it become ok for people to be attacked for their opinion/religious views esp. by staff here? It's ok to express your opinion as long as its the right one, hmm...

Maybe I'm just trying to pick a fight...I dunno. It all bugs me.

R

registeredbutwhatever

You know what, it all bugs me, you all bug me with your double standards, special separate rules, favoritism, platitudes and crap.

lol well you asked! :tongue: woot woot sherlock viks!

Probably somethings happening in chat? or i think i might know what they is talking about. But anyway all staff have their own opinions and views and are welcome to debate about it if they wish to.

lol well you asked! :tongue: woot woot sherlock viks!

Probably somethings happening in chat? or i think i might know what they is talking about. But anyway all staff have their own opinions and views and are welcome to debate about it if they wish to.
I totally agree. But there's a difference between having their own beleifs and bashing. Not saying anyones right or wrong, was just asking about the situation. That's all.

R

registeredbutwhatever

"Caz the person feels they have been attacked by a staff member over their religious believes."

No, not at all. But I've seen it happening on the board...oh well, seems people are more willing to fight with me when its anonymous. yes, staff have their own beliefs, no need to attack others for stating theirs. And thanks for the display of favouritism/double standards and loyalty to your little cliques. I'm sure it would be much harder to actually read what someone had to say than to defend your friends to the death, however right or wrong they may be and however much it may hurt other people.

R

registeredbutwhatever

Sorry for the things I said, some of them, sorry for being a bitch, sorry for this thread. x

There is no need to apologize for stating what you see to be a problem or is bothering you. I wish I knew a little more about what is going on here. I am not sure exactly what you are referring to in this instance, but I have not been reading many of the religious threads as of late. I will try to watch more carefully in the future. I would love to say I am sure this is not happening on the forum, but when you deal with the many different thoughts, ideas, opinions, etc. of the human race, one can never be sure of anything. Thank you for taking the time to air your concerns. I hope a solution can be found that is agreeable to all here. Take care.

L

letdown

No, you're no bitch. :no:

Please take care. I think you raised a good point when it comes to being hurtful and I suppose there's a fine line between personal insults and questioning someone's personal beliefs.

Best wishes. :hug:

R

registeredbutwhatever

There is no need to apologize for stating what you see to be a problem or is bothering you. I wish I knew a little more about what is going on here. I am not sure exactly what you are referring to in this instance, but I have not been reading many of the religious threads as of late. I will try to watch more carefully in the future. I would love to say I am sure this is not happening on the forum, but when you deal with the many different thoughts, ideas, opinions, etc. of the human race, one can never be sure of anything. Thank you for taking the time to air your concerns. I hope a solution can be found that is agreeable to all here. Take care.
Let's just say that maybe since religious discussions were moved to the soapbox, it seems that anything goes. I realise everyone has a right to express their own opinions, but sometimes it just seems that no one is actually interested in what the poster has to say, so much as picking it apart and picking their religion apart, the soapbox is for discussion and debate, fair enough, but some posts are very offensive and insulting and unnecessary. Sure, everyone has the right to express their opinion and there's actually nothing in the rules about this it seems, but isn't it just common sense to treat other people and their beliefs with respect, especially on a forum like this, where so many people are so vulnerable. Anyway, I'll be disappearing now, thanks for not ripping me apart completely. :)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Please Donate to Help Keep SF Running

Total amount
$70.00
Goal
$255.00