Single

Discussion in 'Suicidal Thoughts and Feelings' started by Scully, Sep 19, 2010.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Scully

Scully Well-Known Member

My partner and I are going to get separated. I'm feeling very down and empty. What's hard is we're still very good friends. I spent my evening crying yesterday. I'm freaking scared to be on my own again after nine years. I have suicidal thoughts, terrible thoughts. I'm far from friends and family. Jobless. I left everything for him nine years ago. I've had great difficulties to make friends here. I feel so down and tired I'd rather die. Those who know me here know I've had a shit of a life. Now it's always getting worse. XXX and it'll be done.

Last edited by a moderator: Sep 19, 2010
  2. Sadeyes

Sadeyes Staff Alumni

Of course it stinks terribly now as the injury is so new...talk about how you are feeling and reach out to others...this is the time you need to count on the support you deserve...please PM me if I can help...big hugs, J

3. Sapphire

Sapphire Well-Known Member

You've still got us! :)

I'm sorry to hear about the seperation.

4. IV2010

IV2010 Well-Known Member

No doubt seperations are very hard but you can get through it...
    it does hurt but that will get easier to cope with...
    I've made it through a failed marriage and a failed 13 year relationship and I wasn't sure at the time I would
    we're here if you need us..

5. Scully

Scully Well-Known Member

Thank you. I'm still. That's all I can say for now.

6. IV2010

IV2010 Well-Known Member

keep going ok....:hug:

7. total eclipse

total eclipse SF Friend Staff Alumni

Hang on okay who knows this could be a new beginning meet new friends pain will decrease I hope you have support there my means of a therapist who can help you Maybe your friend and you can go to couple councilling see if relationship could be saved sorry if this has already been thought of. You are so much more than this relationship okay you can stand on your own and be that independant person you can.

8. Scully

Scully Well-Known Member

For now I feel pretty lost empty and tired. I don't see a bright future but something uncertain and cloudy. Thanks to all for supporting me though.

9. Endlessagony

Endlessagony Well-Known Member

You're not alone here, I'm kind of in the same boat as you. My relationship of 8 years recently turned to dust, I found out she had been unfaithful and things got really ugly. Though we're still living together it's for practical purposes only, we're going through the stages of separation. She was the love of my life and I also gave up my friends for her (including many other freedoms), didn't matter at the time as I thought I'd found the only person I really want to be with the rest of my life.

I had suicidal thoughts at first too but I'm determined I'm gonna try and beat this. I'm trying to put all my focus on things I enjoy and keep me occupied. I know it's not easy to enjoy anything when everything tastes like bitter ashes in your mouth, just have to work on adopting a positive outlook and try to notice the things that are good. Heck I haven't found that in other people, music is what does it for me. As long as the other basics are in order (food, money, roof over head) there is hope. Life can be turned around even when it seems impossible, this is the real beauty of the mind. Take care and keep updating here!

10. Scully

Scully Well-Known Member

Thank you for sharing your story.
    We still live together for now. But it won't last. I'm really terrified by the "then".

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.