single.

Discussion in 'Suicidal Thoughts and Feelings' started by Aimee_in_Wonderland, Mar 28, 2011.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Aimee_in_Wonderland

Aimee_in_Wonderland Well-Known Member

so finally i grew some balls and kick that peice of lying controlling shit out of my life.. ive moved back to kent and id like to say im happy but i guess im not exactly there yet.. but soon hopefully.. i found out he'd been cheating on with about 6 other girls.. while i played the doating little house wife who did exactly what i was told..

i dont think so anymore. i gave up being needy along time ago.. the only person i can rely on is my damnself too many haters out there.. i am now a fully qulified RGN working at my local hospital.

i am looking to do midwifing very soon..

i have a decent group of friends although im still wary of them i know i can walk away whenever i like.

to all the people that said id never make it..

FUCK YOU.

I did this all by myself without anyones help.
    so what makes you think i need you now?
    everyone that held me back i really hope this makes you feel sick.
    because ive betterd myself.. im doing something with my life that i love!
    all you ever did was try to stop me for your own benefit.

I earn my own money.. i pay for my own place i pay my own way.
    and if thats too much for you then i dont really care anymore.
    i am independant. i dont need other people to live off of.

2. total eclipse

total eclipse SF Friend Staff Alumni

I am so proud of YOU way to go okay and don't go back You keep moving forward You sound so much like me i showed them all too I look after me noone else does that You can do anything you can and i hope you make new friends at you work place and find someone who will treat you as an equal hugs to you so much:hugtackles::hugtackles::hugtackles:

3. meeko1004

meeko1004 Well-Known Member

You go girl! woot woot!
    Way to show em! :)

4. luka

luka Active Member

good job, by posting this, you are giving hope to everyone who are suffering in pain right now, thank you for your courage, because it gives everyone else whos reading your story hope.

you are a hero to many on this forum, please keep us updated

5. Stranger1

Stranger1 Forum Buddy & Antiquities Friend

Whey to go!! Being independant feels great.. I use to be that way twenty years ago..Set your goals high and shoot for the stars..

6. hollowvoice

hollowvoice Senior Member & Antiquities Friend

oh aimee brilliant
    thats such good news well done on becoming an rgn
    oh you dont know how happy i am for you little miss independant
    thank you so much for letting us know im so proud of you
    i think you just made my day xx

7. WildCherry

WildCherry Staff Member ADMIN

Go you!!!! :hug: I'm glad you're away from him, you deserve so much better!

8. doityourself

doityourself Well-Known Member

Its a good day!!!!!

You go girl and I hope that this new attitude takes you far in life and gets that happiness that you so deserve.

:yay:

I know it hasnt been a easy thing to do and that its hard work what your going through but your going to be okay, how long has it been since youve been able to tell yourself that? Remember that when he comes crawling back begging, that you are okay without him, that you can do it and you can do it better than hes ever been able to do it before.

:stars:

9. manicmuse12

manicmuse12 Active Member

Well done!! I hate men who think they can control women like that, but may i also add that not all men are like that and i hope what happened to you won't stop you from finding love again :)

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.