sinking in the sand of life AGAIN!

Discussion in 'Help Me! I Need to Talk to Someone.' started by liveinhope, Mar 17, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. liveinhope

liveinhope Well-Known Member

really not doing so good had a few really bad days and hoped to start to feel a little better, but im not i feel im sinking in this life that can prove to be so challenging , i wonder sometimes if its just best to go, no one can fight forever:sad:

2. ScouseJM

ScouseJM Well-Known Member

Dawn, :hug: I can relate to what you're sayin 100%. I am sorry you're not feelin any better yet. I dont know whats on your mind but I hope you will be rewarded for your endless fights soon and if you ever anna talk you can PM me x

3. see

see Well-Known Member

:hug::hug::hug::hug:

4. dazzle11215

dazzle11215 Staff Alumni

hang in there. healing takes time, it seems like forever some days.
    don't give up now,

catherine

5. gentlelady

gentlelady Staff Alumni

Hang in there Dawn. You have made it this far and you can keep going. I know you have been fighting for a long time. Things have changed and gotten better for you at different times. that means it can again. I am thinking of you. :hug:

6. liveinhope

Im not sure i can hang on anymore im just tired of trying and failing and then being back in this place of wanting to end life, its neverending hugs

7. gentlelady

gentlelady Staff Alumni

It does seem neverending I agree, but there are those moments when we know it isn't. Those are the times we need to remember. Those are the ones we have to hang on to. Someday we will sit at your kitchen table Dawn. Someday....

8. liveinhope

Gentlelady you will always be welcome at my kitchen table and coke is always plentiful, but im really not sure thsat i can do this anymore, evertime i feel im getting somewhere, making some kind of progress i get another knock back and i just dont think im strong enough to take many more, i want to give up knowing that at the very least i tried im so sorry:sad:

9. dazzle11215

dazzle11215 Staff Alumni

hey, no need to apologize.
    sometimes it seems one step forward, two back but that's all part of healing and recovery. when it's too much just lean on us...
    catherine

10. BlackPegasus

BlackPegasus Well-Known Member

I'm sorry you are going through such a hard time. I know that feeling when things add up and it just seems to much. Sometimes you have to slow down a bit when it becomes so overwhelming. I know it doesn't make it all better but we are always here to listen. :hug:

11. liveinhope

Overwhelming is how its feeling just now i so want to be able to have the ability to manage the feelings better than i seem to be right now, but i also want to curl up in a ball and just disappear, away from everything and everybody it may be easier perhaps i dont really know at the moment, thank you all for your support i appreciate it sorry to wine on just feel like hell right now:sad:

12. Shadowlands

Shadowlands Official SF Hugger Staff Alumni

:hug: Dawn.

13. me1

me1 Well-Known Member

:hug: Pm if you want to talk :hug:

14. Cath

Cath Staff Alumni

:hug:

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.