Sinophobia and such, people with anger issue.

Pixiebelle

A lot of blame is going around. This is not the time to be scared of anything remotely Asians , not all almond small eyes are from China. Some are from Philippines. Thailand, Singapore, Japan and South Korea. If one can’t tell, don’t assume. Some of this people are medical personnel. They are trying their best to help each and everyone who are sick. To countries they are living in. They risk their life saving yours. So, please don’t verbally or physically hurt them. You will never know that you’re very life is in their hand. So, please anyone or you know someone who have anger issue with Chinese people or looks like Chinese, I asked that you educate them. Those who refused to be attended by them when you are in a medical facilities. Give way, to people who are in need of their care.
Some of Filipino who works in medical fields around the world are victims of such abuse. Just because they looks like Chinese. I have families and friends that works in medical fields. So, I know some stories. Everyone are in this, everyone should care.
🤗

Walker

Admin
SF Social Media
SF Author
SF Supporter
IDGAF if someone is Chinese anyway - it's not as if any of those exact people started this or hand carried it over here and fed it to me. It's like hating on any other ever group of people -- ridiculous. You want to expel enough energy to hate a person? Go ahead, that's your call but an entire ethnicity? Religion? Sexuality? Get over yourselves already.

1964dodge

Has a frog in the family
Safety & Support
SF Supporter
i think it's wrong to blame anyone for this virus. i don't blame the chinese the italians or people from the lost city of atlantis, nobody was at fault. it is true that china acted slower than most but that's because they didnt know what they were dealing with at first. i think all nations are dealing with this the best that they can. we are all making mistakes and doing some things right. so i think added hatred only makes things worse. it is never ok to hate a race of people...mike

Auri

🎸🎶Metal Star🎵🥁
Safety & Support
SF Supporter
It's an excuse for racist people who've always wanted to have one for being so stupid. Not that it's a smart excuse, as everyone's said here. :( Situations like these show the greatest and the worst of the humankind. I empathize with all of them who are hurt by this.

Please Donate to Help Keep SF Running

Total amount
$70.00
Goal
$255.00