Sitting here crying

Discussion in 'Rants, Musings and Ideas' started by lozzie, Dec 19, 2011.

1. lozzie

lozzie Well-Known Member

I have always suffered from depression and stuff growing up was always hard. I woke up tonight and for the past few months I've not seen the point to life! People are horrible all the time- toe very one who knows me I'm the happiest girl they know.
    And yet I'm sitting in bucketing my pillow in tears because I just wanna join the rest of the people who have felt like this. What's the point in living when I'm gunna die anyways..... Sorry just sneered to let it out sorry
  2. In a Lonely Place

In a Lonely Place Well-Known Member

yup life can be pretty shit at times and many on here including myself know just how your feeling right now.Its good that your talking about it,i just take it one day at a time and hope things improve:console:
  3. lozzie

lozzie Well-Known Member

Thanks champion
  4. ExtraSoap

ExtraSoap Well-Known Member

yup, life is shit. people are shit. But would death really solve anything? The real motivation for suicide (99% of the time) is for the pain of life to stop, not death itself. That's what keeps me going when a girl looks at me condescendingly, or when I have another breakdown. Things will improve, but it's getting through the low that's the hard part. The feelings afterward are worth the effort, however (or so I've heard)
  5. Speedy

Speedy Staff Alumni

I feel for you as I have suicidal thoughts sometimes... they can be devastating. I hope you can get to feeling in a better place soon.. where you are not feeling so stuck and burdened with these struggles..
  6. lozzie

lozzie Well-Known Member

Thankyou for your support