Sitting here drinking tea yet I still feel horrible

Discussion in 'Suicidal Thoughts and Feelings' started by Britt, Sep 15, 2010.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Britt

Britt Well-Known Member

Well thats it. I wont be able to see my therapist anymore. I feel horrible she was like my only friend. I have absolutely NO one now. I got no friends. Well except one and I dont feel like we're that close. I am still happy to have her and if I didnt I would just totally die. I DO have my family but they wont believe me that I got a REAL problem. Anyways about the therapist situation...I was in the childrens and teen place but now I am moving on to the adult one now so new therapist and new case manager. It feels like I've been dumped. I know that wasnt what they meant. But I feel horrible. I really wish I could find someone to understand me. There is you guys and the people who know exactly what Im going through. I am terribly sorry if this makes no sense this what I am typing but I need to vent or whatever. I got no one to talk to. And if by some chance someone does read this THANK YOU. :mhmm:

Another thing is bothering me is old friends. Why do they leave you? Some just always stop talking to me and move on to better people it seems. Well I cant say I was close to anyone in particular. But again I always feel terrible. Sorry for the grammar and things I am a very unintelligent person ^__^;; Well thanks and talk to you guys later. Maybe.

2. Stranger1

Stranger1 Forum Buddy & Antiquities Friend

Hi Brittany,
    I read your thread and can tell how lonely you are..Give your new therapist a chance.. They are there to help you..You always have us and if there is anything I can do just ask...Stay with the system because if you don't go then they will just file you away..I wish you all the best..

3. IV2010

IV2010 Well-Known Member

Hi Britt..stranger1 had some good advice....
    I'm sorry you feel so alone....I understand what that's like too..
    we're here for you when you need to talk....

4. flowingriver

flowingriver Well-Known Member

I am so sorry things are changing around you like this. Give this new therapist a chance. You might turn out to like this new therapist. *hugs*

5. Britt

Britt Well-Known Member

Thanks guys! *hugs* I do like my new therapist person but she doesnt feel as I dunno sincere or real like my old one. But I will try to not feel like this so much! :biggrin:

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.