Sitting on the Bathroom Floor

Status
Not open for further replies.

Purple_Thorn

I'm trying really hard. I really am. I'm going to therapy. I'm taking my meds. I'm trying to talk to my parents about how I feel. I'm using my coping skills. But it just feels like nothing is working.

Sometimes I don't know why I even try when I end up feeling this way on a daily basis. It doesn't make sense. How does a part of you make you feel this shitty?

Damn life. Fuck depression.

Leon2

I'm trying really hard. I really am. I'm going to therapy. I'm taking my meds. I'm trying to talk to my parents about how I feel. I'm using my coping skills. But it just feels like nothing is working.

Sometimes I don't know why I even try when I end up feeling this way on a daily basis. It doesn't make sense. How does a part of you make you feel this shitty?

Damn life. Fuck depression.
I know depression, not wanting to get out of bed, the feeling of hopelessness black thoughts, but you keep doing the things your doing, sounds like your doing the right things, give it time purple thorn slowly you will get to feel better

Terry

Antiquities Friend
Staff Alumni
You've carried this for a long time and it takes time for therapy to undo all the pain you've gone through.
Stick with it, it may get worse for a while as things surface, but there is light at the end of the tunnel.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Please Donate to Help Keep SF Running

Total amount
$70.00
Goal
$255.00