Skewed Vision

Discussion in 'I Have a Question...' started by Axiom, Mar 19, 2011.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Axiom

Axiom Account Closed

Ive had this issue for along time. At points especially outside, while im looking at the ground(especially)/road it starts to every so fluidly and slighty move, almost like it's caving in or skewing or something :S

the best thing I can compare it to, is for anyone who has been in a skytrain(we have them in vancouver) or has been in any fast moving vechile. If I watch from the front directly head on at the road and environment ahead of me, when we come to a stop it appears as if the environment and road is still in motion, ever so slightly.

It's not getting worse. It's just there. Im tired and aggitated at myself. So I thought id rip myself a new one and start ..nm does anyone know anything about this? I dont want to go to a doctors, I dont care enough to. Im just curious. It could be a deficeny or inability to adjust to different environmental conditions. But I dont get why it's affecting me when Im just walking around.
  2. total eclipse

total eclipse SF Friend Staff Alumni

could you have inner ear damage sometimes that will cause sensation of moving when there is none Wouldn't hurt to get it checked out hugs:hugtackles:
  3. Axiom

Axiom Account Closed

Oh... never thought about that. But I thought that led to balance issues. Or is the balance issues a result of the obscured vision? Though that wouldn't make sense if im primarily having vision issues and my ear drums were perforated.
    I donno. It's a possibility. Thanks for that :) Dont think Ill go to the docs though
  4. bhawk

bhawk Well-Known Member

i do get similar "warps" in reality but tbh thats cos of my condition, if you are not showing any other symptoms then it may be ear damage as previously said
    Last edited by a moderator: Mar 19, 2011
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.