skin, urges, blood, feeling

Discussion in 'Self Harm & Substance Abuse' started by plates, Feb 21, 2010.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. plates

plates Well-Known Member

anyone get, sensations on their skin, coldness? prickly feelings. a feeling like blood is being contaminated, and it needs to get out, bullshit like that? and it's urges, it's proper urges, and it's worse than self harming cos cutting isn't the problem it's this sickness, it's inside of me . i can't eat . i am not hungry. i could cut all over my body, that isn't going to do a fucking thing, i feel ill. really unwell. it's all consuming and i'm struggling to do everything i can to keep myself afloat but what do you do when your skin feels - it's like you have no skin, or there's something going on with physical boundaries and i just feel blood everywhere

2. PoisonS

PoisonS Well-Known Member

You need to get professional help. Go see a doctor.

3. plates

plates Well-Known Member

i got through it and am better now.

seeing a doc would mean "you're psychotic and here is some quietapine."

i've gone trhough it in the past and it, seeing a doc or taking medication, didn't help.

4. Scum

Scum Well-Known Member

I'm glad you're feeling a bit better today :)

5. plates

plates Well-Known Member

:hug: i haven't seen you around in a long while. thanks for the message.

6. Scum

Scum Well-Known Member

:hug: Yeh, I've been about the past couple of days. Not sure for how long though.

was just going to leave you a visitor message but you don't have them turned on, so I can't but yeh, hope you're doing ok :)

7. plates

plates Well-Known Member

i'm managing and doing well considering

how are you doing? i've been just checking your posts..

8. Scum

Scum Well-Known Member

Managing is good, not sure about the 'considering' on the end of that. Considering what? I saw you cut contact with your therapist. I could definitely see what you felt the need to do that.

I'm plugging on thanks :)

9. plates

plates Well-Known Member

That's so good to know. You're a fighter, I've always felt that way about you.

:biggrin: Yep, cutting with my therapist was needed. I feel so much better. 'Considering' meant..I've been struggling with things for the last few weeks and I didn't need the Crisis Team. I'm glad.

10. Scum

Scum Well-Known Member

I'm glad that you cut contact with her. Hopefully thats the strat of something better, and well done for fighting on and not needing the crisis team :)

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.