Discussion in 'Rants, Musings and Ideas' started by flayflow, Apr 18, 2009.

1. flayflow

flayflow Well-Known Member

anyone got any idea's
    iv up on alot of wait and im starting to feel shit about myself..
    any suggestions would be good =[
  2. ~Claire

~Claire Well-Known Member

Just the usual hun cut down on portions, more exercise etc.

Are you on any meds that could have affected your weight?
  3. flayflow

nout =]
  4. Aurora Gory Alice

Aurora Gory Alice Well-Known Member

Reductil (get it from your Doctor) Xenical (again, Doctor can prescribe it).

Hydroxycut, Clenbuterol, Hoodia Gordonii, Acai Berry, Phentermine (illegal in some countries), Ephedra (illegal everywhere), Speed (illegel everywhere) Cocaine (illegal everywhere).

All of those will rapidly decrease your appetite if food is the problem. If food isn't the problem them I suggest you exercise because there really is no miracle exercise pill.
    Fast paced walking, Jogging, Skipping, Aerobics DVD are all good if you can't afford the gym.
  5. Remedy

Remedy Chat & Forum Buddy

In the same boat. Personally I don't think diet pills are a good idea, a waste of money and don't work (I've tried a few...). Also you can get some bad side effects. The best way is the obvious one. Eat less, exercise more. Start with cutting out junk food and replacing it with healthy stuff. Good first step. :)
  6. ~Claire

~Claire Well-Known Member

Yeah I wouldn't suggest suggest the diet pills either. Like Mel-x I've tried a fair few & they don't work.

I would just carry on doing the whole eating less/healthier & trying to exercise a bit more. I dunno what exercise you do just now, but even starting off with small things like taking the stairs instead of the lift will make a difference, then you can gradually build yourself up to more strenuous/high impact things.

Do you or any of your mates have a Wii? Cos the Wii fit is a fun way to help you lose weight, it's been working for me :D.

Keep us posted on how you get on. xx
  7. plates

plates Well-Known Member

what is it about your weight that makes you feel shit about yourself?
  8. flayflow

iv put alot of weight on and i dont feel happy with myself like i use to. i use to have...not no a wasboard tummy but i nice one and i dunno why but iv put alot of wait on and its brung my confidence down