Sleep disorders/insomniacs

Status
Not open for further replies.

Morbituarty

It's nearly 2 am and I can't sleep,there are shit programs on tv and I'M VERY IRRITATED coz time is running too slow, I have a question to all insomniacs out there,what do you do to kill time when u can't sleep and how do you coop with such situation when u have to wake up early to go to work the next day?I've tried melatonine and it doesn't help,thats the only med u can get without prescription.Insomnia is very painful.I've tried yoga in the past,do exercises,running,all these don't help as well.Please ,those who have the same problem,pm me.

windywave

I've just learned to accept and adjust to it, but I think my case might be very different from yours. Mine is a combination of insomnia and parasomnias. I've always had this since childhood. I don't really have a sleep routine. I would sometimes sleep in the morning, 4am to 10am, or if I skip that, I'd fall asleep when I arrive home at around 5pm after going for 20 to 24 hours. I've talked to my doctor about this several times and she doesn't seem concerned, because every time I take the blood tests and physical examination, I always turn out healthy according to her.

Witty_Sarcasm

πŸ¦„πŸ¦œπŸ§πŸŒˆπŸŒπŸ’–
SF Supporter
I just kill time anyway I can...usually watching movies or tv or doing things online. It's always been hard for me to sleep, and I haven't quite found a trick to get me to sleep soundly. I hope you can find something that works for you.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Please Donate to Help Keep SF Running

Total amount
$145.00
Goal
$255.00