Sleep is funny when you're sad.

Discussion in 'Soap Box' started by kidB, Dec 25, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. kidB

kidB Active Member

I dreamed first that I got raped (I am a guy.) For some reason this has always been a subconscious fear of mine. This if the first time I've ever admitted that. I think the dream kind of confirms it. BUT - what's weird is afterward, I was still friends with the person who did it. And it was like nothing was wrong.

The next dream is about my girlfriend who recently "broke up" with me (It's a regular basis kind of thing.) We were laying together in her room and I left because I had to work, and I find out later she is going to a formal with a guy she describes as "handsome and foreign." Then she pulls her usual what's wrong, why does that matter. I was reading about emotional blackmail in the bullying forum...I think she does this to me. (http://www.suicideforum.com/showthread.php?t=2338 - second post, if you want to read about it.) The dream was a good example, although not realistic.

Funny how your worst fears and woes surface in the most ugly manner when you're down in the dumps and dreaming...

2. kidB

kidB Active Member

so maybe this belongs in a different forum...

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.