sleep PLEASE

Discussion in 'Midnight Owl' started by idontno06, Jan 11, 2009.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. idontno06

idontno06 Member

I can not sleep anymore and when i do i get no rest i wonder what im doing wrong my body hurts so much and i am so tired but still i get no rest i can only see one way to get the rest i want and that is to not wake up......

2. Jenny

Jenny Staff Alumni

I'm so sorry that you're not able to sleep at the moment, it sounds really difficult and even resting sounds tiring. Are you taking any medication? I hope things improve for you soon x

3. idontno06

idontno06 Member

no not on any meds i don't think thats a good idea for me i dont do so well with drugs i'm not the one who will say no i guess i will work it out and if not what can you really do....

4. ThoseEmptyWalls

ThoseEmptyWalls Well-Known Member

I can sort of understand where your coming from. I get so tired my eyes dry out and burn. They hurt ten times worse when I close them. I get so tired my body hurts all over. Its this feeling of my bones growing but my skin stays the same. Its very nerve wrecking and actually painful....

5. sudut

sudut Well-Known Member

when i used to feel that way, i would hit the gym and i'd be so tired at night that i'd inevitably sleep.
    alternatively, try not to sleep during the day, nomatter what. even if you didn't sleep last night. then at night you'll be so sleepy.

hope this works.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.