Sleep problem - bugs

Discussion in 'Midnight Owl' started by blinky, Aug 21, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. blinky

blinky Active Member

Don't know where else to post this, think this is the best place.

So I have sleeping problems, then again who doesn't at times. This is a rather unique? problem of mine though, as I finally start drifting off, I jerk myself awake, gasping and jumping up and wiping at my chest. See I feel bugs on me, which is very uncomfortable. It's gotten out of control, there's only certain nights that I don't, and that's when I drink so much that I fall asleep within 20 seconds. Normally i have to lay there for an hour or so, then when I start drifting off i have to "get em off me", and lay there clenching parts of my body like my neck. Feeling the pulse from my neck on my hand feels like squiggling worms. It's all in my head, but it's driving me nuts. It's so cruel, like being so tired and being pulled awake.
    I'm trying hard to ignore feeling them on my legs and other parts of my body, but the one that gets to me most is when i feel that tickle up my chest onto my neck, it's horrrrrrible. It doesn't matter what i'm thinking about or not thinking about, i'll feel it suddenly every night. I've yet to see a bug on me (mind you i'm in the dark of course)

It's pretty weird isn't it. Anyone else get this sorta stuff? and is there anything that helps you with this if you do? I dread going to sleep :/

2. blinky

blinky Active Member

so i hoped to sleep at a reasonable time, like every night. 4am and not the slightest tired, guess its another night i wont sleep. mrrrrr. maybe i should just go for a coffee now instead

3. aki

aki Well-Known Member

I get this too, i feel them crawling all over me and jerk awake....I sleep with the light on so I can see if there's any on me. I sometimes see spiders all over the place when I'm tired as well :/

4. blinky

blinky Active Member

ugh i know exactly how you feel, i feel bad for you too. thank goodness i dont see spiders, i do quite often in the day see things that arent there in my peripheral vision though :/ i wonder what it is, you cant really find any info about this stuff. i think i'll have to bring a light over and start using it too, that might help a little.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.